Wierdest thing you've found in a car

i borrowed a car from my wives friend, i thought my wallet fell under the seat. so i reached under the seat pulled out a tacobell bag full of maggots and a rotten moldy burrito. about lost my lunch.

i smell bs.. everone knows taco bell doesnt rott. lol jk jk thats sick

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

i borrowed a car from my wives friend, i thought my wallet fell under the seat. so i reached under the seat pulled out a tacobell bag full of maggots and a rotten moldy burrito. about lost my lunch.

Well somebody lost there lunch....oh zing!

While in college I worked for a detail shop in Columbus Ohio, kinda in a not so good part of town. Any way we cleaned a nice ass Jaguar that had $700 in $20 bills under the passenger seat. We cleaned a minivan once and on the third row seat there was like this plastic cover that went across the back of it, when we were cleaning the seat it just fell off revealing a big hole where someone had cut the foam out and in this hole was some heroin. Im not big in the dope game so i am not sure how much it was but it was about as big as both my fists. Called the cops on that one, they took the whole damn van.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

My buddy owns a repo buisness and I' he sends me pix of stuff he fi.ds in the repo's...

Guns, LOTS of drugs, money ect...

repo man is one job id never want.

My dad used to do it back in the day. He hated it to no end. On a few occasions people caught him taking their car, found out who he was and threatened his life. I dont get it though..... its not his fault they didnt pay their car payment...

Yea but in the eyes of the car owner its never their FN fault its always someone else's

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Ive found the typical guns, drugs, money n all that. But the weirdest was when I worked at CC, a guy came in and said his subs quit working and there was a weird smell coming from the trunk. Well he pulls around back, and i pop the trunk. I go to pull the sub box out to see the amp, and find that a cat had crawled into his trunk and died ontop of his amp...and its bodily fluids had leaked n shorted out the amp. One of the worst smells of my life.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

that just fucking sick

i dont want lunch any more

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

When I lifted my carpet to put down some deadner, I found about 25 colored pencils, 3 4$ in change and some bobby brown lip gloss, lol.

2012 Ford Ranger:

Build comming soon!

• Kenwood DNX-6160
  • DC 175.4
  • 2 sets of O2 AR63 3-way Comps

Strangest thing that I've found in someone's car, was an opened condom wrapper, 3 spent 12 gauge rounds, 5 empty beers, and a toe sock under the spare tire. I didn't ask.

I helped a friend change his air filter and found a bird carcass in the air filter box.

When I got my Lincoln, I cleaned it out and found a handicapped parking permit for the mirror. I occasionally rock it at the mall for teh good parking. :rofl:

Otherwise when I completely gutted my Saab, I only found cigarette butts. And they were everywhere. I found the ashtray packed full, they were behind the dash, in the center console, under the carpeting, somehow behind the door panels. Luckily I'm a smoker so it doesn't bother me too bad to pick them up, I was just disgusted that the guy was such a slob in his car.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

Well the topic is the weirdest thing I've found in a car...and I just told you guys!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived