More videos of the Ridiculous Jag! Massive pressure

Blastin' down the street

Tyga - Young Money

Wiz Khalifa

Edited by RidiculousSoundz

Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad

"Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels"

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!

and here i was hoping this thread was for this jag

JAG_S4.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

I'd like to know what kind of Rims you are running on that Jag they set it off nicely

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

I'd like to know what kind of Rims you are running on that Jag they set it off nicely

I'd like to know a few things myself:

How is he running a cs 7k with stock alt at .7

How did he fit all those batts in da trunk, with the box, with the amp, with the amps for mids and highs

why does he never want to show pics of the install, instead just shots of the inside

iz curious

bsflag.gif:popcorn::shrug:

Edited by sensai

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

I'd like to know a few things myself:

How is he running a cs 7k with stock alt at .7

How did he fit all those batts in da trunk, with the box, with the amp, with the amps for mids and highs

why does he never want to show pics of the install, instead just shots of the inside

iz curious

X2 would also like to see some photos

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

not being an ass just wondering, as im sure if i came on here posting that i had monstrous bass and dat i was running a cs 7k people would want to see.. ive seen those amps in person and they are HUGE!!!

nice rides tho no doubt

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

not being an ass just wondering, as im sure if i came on here posting that i had monstrous bass and dat i was running a cs 7k people would want to see.. ive seen those amps in person and they are HUGE!!!

nice rides tho no doubt

He does this everywhere...comes through every once and awhile ....posts up vids....then leaves....lol....comes back a few months later...lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

No really diggin the loud speaker in the hood (or where ever it is mounted) just very annoying...

The stuff that i have seen sounds and looks good tho...

nice rides tho no doubt

He does this everywhere...comes through every once and awhile ....posts up vids....then leaves....lol....comes back a few months later...lol

haha you are correct sir, i remember he posted also a Blazer hitting 153 with 4 12´s and a SS6500 , we never saw pics or anything of that car, just the owner getting out of it to get his prize on a comp :santa:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Fecupe2001

haha you are correct sir, i remember he posted also a Blazer hitting 153 with 4 12´s and a SS6500 , we never saw pics or anything of that car, just the owner getting out of it to get his prize on a comp :santa:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To fecupe2001: Actually if u watch all my videos, its not 1 6500. Its 2 6500s in the blazer. If you did ur Research and watch the videos YOU Would of seen the video of the setup for the Blazer, and also there is pics of it on the Facebook website. So quit the hatin.... Do research before speakin.

OTHERWISE, thanks for the replies guys!! Appreciate it

Feel free to go on my Channel and check out other comp videos.

www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

www.facebook.com/RidiculousSoundz

Edited by RidiculousSoundz

Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad

"Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels"

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!