More videos of the Ridiculous JAG.. Must SEE!!! 2 12s w/ CS 7k

To fecupe2001: Actually if u watch all my videos, its not 1 6500. Its 2 6500s in the blazer. If you did ur Research and watch the videos YOU Would of seen the video of the setup for the Blazer, and also there is pics of it on the Facebook website. So quit the hatin.... Do research before speakin.

Why would i do some research? just post some build logs or something, would be more fun, and who´s hatin?????? are you drunk or something? i actually said that car looked loud and wanted you to post pics on this forum, do some research before speaking ;)

Edited by fecupe2001

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

To fecupe2001: Actually if u watch all my videos, its not 1 6500. Its 2 6500s in the blazer. If you did ur Research and watch the videos YOU Would of seen the video of the setup for the Blazer, and also there is pics of it on the Facebook website. So quit the hatin.... Do research before speakin.

Why would i do some research? just post some build logs or something, would be more fun, and who´s hatin?????? are you drunk or something? i actually said that car looked loud and wanted you to post pics on this forum, do some research before speaking ;)

lol :drinks:

Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad

"Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels"

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!

Make love! haha

Anyways, great vids as always, i have the same question tho, is he really using the stock alt?

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Looks and sounds good, just would like pics of the equipment.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

No really diggin the loud speaker in the hood (or where ever it is mounted) just very annoying...

The stuff that i have seen sounds and looks good tho...

lol in the hood? really?

and beyond contrary belief, there are people who can bassrace high 40's low 50's with a single alt. he obviously isn't doing that in the Jag or BMW but with $3k+ in batteries, I'm sure the voltage is just fine to run that 7k.

now I would REALLYYY like to see pictures of the setup. I've never seen the trunk of a jaguar before but I can picture in my head how you could fit 4 extra batts and a huge amp back there. wouldn't be too hard, unless the batts are much bigger then im imagining

Definitely not impossible to all equipment in trunk. I was able to get 8 kinetiks in my spare tire well. When all I would have to have done is make a false floor, and a box for 2 12's and mount the amp on the box and I could have even mounted 2 mids and highs amps on the back seats. And the S-Type is very similar to the LS.

Everybody talking shit..... bahhhh.... whatever. I like the car :drink40:

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Definitely not impossible to all equipment in trunk. I was able to get 8 kinetiks in my spare tire well. When all I would have to have done is make a false floor, and a box for 2 12's and mount the amp on the box and I could have even mounted 2 mids and highs amps on the back seats. And the S-Type is very similar to the LS.

Man your a genius!:drink40::drinks: ! You know what your talkin about. I can actually fit more of them, but its alil too much for my likings, It will be too heavy. And i wont get no performance

Team Ridiculous Soundz aka RS Squad

"Anything Can Be Loud If It Got Wheels"

YOUTUBE CHANNEL: www.youtube.com/RidiculousSoundz

FEEL FREE TO SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOUTUBE CHANNEL & FACEBOOK!