steves tahoe got tagged!

idc what u guys would have done, bring your car here and ill do it to any of u, this is the internet truth is none of u will do a damn thing. just like i wouldnt if any of u drew on my car(saw dust)

Amen bro...buncha uptight people ITT

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

idc what u guys would have done, bring your car here and ill do it to any of u, this is the internet truth is none of u will do a damn thing. just like i wouldnt if any of u drew on my car(saw dust)

Maybe it is because you show a complete lack of respect for other people stuff. Whether or not it affected the paint is besides the point. You just don't disrespect other peoples things. What if it did scratch the paint? Do you have the money to have it fixed? No you don't, because if you did have money then you would have nice things and understand how hard it is to keep things nice without people like you fuckin it up for no reason.

I promise you, you ever do that to any of my rides, you will get dealt with. And thats no internet thread either.

Designing, building, and shipping boxes. Yahoo IM - kingsuv00If the listening level is too loud, please inform the driver, so he can promptly pull over, and let you out.

not many cars can get me to pluggin my ears but this one.......damn. I mean the first minute is ok but that thing just really starts digging deeper and deeper in your earhole till you cant stand it no more. Seems like it does it with relative ease....16 12's on 8 amps.........gotta love it. :)

Amen, Bill. Couldnt have said it better myself.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Maybe it is because you show a complete lack of respect for other people stuff. Whether or not it affected the paint is besides the point. You just don't disrespect other peoples things. What if it did scratch the paint? Do you have the money to have it fixed? No you don't, because if you did have money then you would have nice things and understand how hard it is to keep things nice without people like you fuckin it up for no reason.

I promise you, you ever do that to any of my rides, you will get dealt with. And thats no internet thread either.

Agreed

Official Scores at the Dash. and YES. My Bass Boxing is louder than Burp! - 155.5 DB Drag Burp- 155.6 - IASCA Bass Boxing on music (30 seconds straight) sealed up Builds 1. The Acura Integra build = http://www.stevemead...s/page__st__6802. BLK SIN Build = http://www.stevemead...w-pics-10-6-07/

one im not broke i have nice things, two, i can pay for his hood to repaint it, three dont worry about what i do about who i respect or what i respect, just do you and dont worry about what i do, and dealt with yeah okay buddy cool, just dont reply back keep it movin im not replying to u

BUILDLOG

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

Amen, Bill. Couldnt have said it better myself.

DICK RIDER 1

Agreed

DICK RIDER 2

I promise you, you ever do that to any of my rides, you will get dealt with. And thats no internet threat either.

This was my exact thought...

DICK RIDER 3

BUILDLOG

"98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!!

Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.

6125 WESTBROOK DR CITRUS HEIGHTS CA 95621

BRING ME THE DICK

post dumb shit? why didnt u post here then? seriously u cant stand it gtfo other then that ur just post dumping, and posting ur opinion like everyone else

BUILDLOG

DICK RIDER 3

I got your dick rider motherfucker... You sit there and post some dumb ass shit and then sit back like an E thug and run your fucking mouth... :nea:

lolwut?

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

177061d68e97f5e8457375eke6.jpg?1261078243

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Archived