DC Sound Lab

best amp for a level 6 i need some help

SD has been proven time and time again by NON tards.. same with stetsom... you will get people who will bash the amps but never ran them...

I would go with SD for the simple fact they are power houses and i think they tested a 8k doing over 10k at 14v or something, it was crazy

*edit

there is also more than 1 way to run more than 1 power and ground to a amp with 1 input..

thanks for the info man very help full

and 14 v 10k not bad at all

i just wanted to get you guyes opinions to help me out

belive it or not but this is my frist system so theres a whole bunch of questions ima be asking thanks

My previous point illustrated perfectly...

Please do not take too much offense. :peepwall: Good luck with your build!

04 Monochrome LT Chevy Tahoe

-A few wires, half a speaker, some watts

-All Black 6's

-Paint to Match, SS Bumper, Black grills.

-HID'ed and LED'ed

-A few performance enhancers

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

Out of those 2 the sd..but why not get a dc 5k...per coil :)

im all the way down in brasil the best brands here are the stetsom the SD and Trampas if i was in the US that would be a good idea thanks for the opinion man

just wondering why can you have a sub shipped to you but not an amp?

the subs on its way already and for me to get some amps shipped it will be a bit more complicated

and some of the best amps in the world are made in brasil so might as well get a amp down here and its a lot lot cheaper amps down here

SD has been proven time and time again by NON tards.. same with stetsom... you will get people who will bash the amps but never ran them...

I would go with SD for the simple fact they are power houses and i think they tested a 8k doing over 10k at 14v or something, it was crazy

*edit

there is also more than 1 way to run more than 1 power and ground to a amp with 1 input..

thanks for the info man very help full

and 14 v 10k not bad at all

i just wanted to get you guyes opinions to help me out

belive it or not but this is my frist system so theres a whole bunch of questions ima be asking thanks

My previous point illustrated perfectly...

Please do not take too much offense. :peepwall: Good luck with your build!

none at all man im just tryong to get opinions on what amp

its my frist build every man im new to car audio always had a thing for it so know ima try to build a pretty sick build maybe a can learn some things from you man

Flattery will get you nowh... everywhere! :drinks::drinks::drinks::drinks:

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

I have two nice subs for sale, but I am not allowed to help my fellow forum members by offering it to them for a nice price via my signature, sorry

im all the way down in brasil the best brands here are the stetsom the SD and Trampas if i was in the US that would be a good idea thanks for the opinion man

the subs on its way already and for me to get some amps shipped it will be a bit more complicated

and some of the best amps in the world are made in brasil so might as well get a amp down here and its a lot lot cheaper amps down here

oh ok i didnt know it was harder to ship amps. i learned something new lol... good luck bro

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

I have two sundown Zv.2 18's with a saz-4500. I am about to put in 6 sa15's on two saz3500's, and then move to three saz4500s and 6 of the new sundown Z v.3 that will hopefully be up for preorder very soon. I honestly am really wanting some neo motors though

-All Black 6's

-HID'ed and LED'ed

oh ok i didnt know it was harder to ship amps. i learned something new lol

ahahha i know what you mean but its hard to explain man the sun is comeing in a container i have this friend thats moveing to brasil so i sent it in with her stuff and if i wanted to buy a amp and ship ima have to find some 1 thats sending a other container and thats comeing to my state here and in the mail they will charge me at least 500 dollas to get it out the GOV whats money man hahahah its complicated

I have two sundown Zv.2 18's with a saz-4500. I am about to put in 6 sa15's on two saz3500's, and then move to three saz4500s and 6 of the new sundown Z v.3 that will hopefully be up for preorder very soon. I honestly am really wanting some neo motors though

that should be some sick shit man let me know when you get it all done i want to see some videos

8k all the way!

My lvl 5 18 drinks it...rip, cuz im switchin to 2 12s

your level 5 drinks up 8k you got 2 level 5 right

i almost got to level 5 12s but i waited for the level 6 but thats going to be sick 2 12s bang

Yea it handled it with no clipping, as soon as i would clip i can get it warm, but that user error not sub.....(ie my choice to clip it)

I would do the 8k they are really great amps for a great price.....

Yep yep hopefully the 2 lvl 5 12s slam :) ill know soon enough

SCSB

Santa Cruz Speaker Box

Build logs:

Daily Driver Lemon Marquis

2 american bass 750.1s

350.4 on 14 focal 6.5s

sq 945 on 4 hertz tweeters

Mystery subs peepwall.gif

http://www.stevemead...__fromsearch__1

The Mustang 'dubbed' Shirley the project from bullet holes to badass

http://www.stevemead...cond-skin-time/