Thanks skittles! And yea I know Mario I was going to make my own fuse blocks with 2- 300a ANL fuses connected together for 600amps per 4/0... I think that should do...

And sry ford I see where you got your figures now

So you guys are thinkn that only 4 runs of 4/0 total will be enough?? 2(+) and 2 (-)

do 3 each at least

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Boiler hit it on the head if u run 4/0 all u would need is 3 runs 1 off each alt. ure only gonna get 300 or so amps from the alt max, so no need to try and run more runs than what needed because u aint gonna get more that 300 or so amp if u run more wire.

I know a lil about everything so dont call me Mr. Know it All.

People give wrong info all the time, I agree. But do you have to talk to people the way you do when correcting them?

Teamflexissueslong.jpg1995 Sonoma with camper shellJVC KD-R900(12) Incriminator Audio Lethal Injection 15s

Crescendo BC5500 ( sent to me not 18v capable)(7) XS Power d1600(2) 350amp Mike Singer AltsStripper Pole FTW

Member Build Under ConstructionYoutube Videos

People give wrong info all the time, I agree. But do you have to talk to people the way you do when correcting them?

boiler def knows his shit, ha and hes just blunt about it, straight forward. might make people think before posting if they dont know for 100% sure what they are talking about. i can respect that. hell i dont really know but i like to learn too :drinks: never done more than my SAZ1500 for power lol.... yet :peepwall:

what battery are you talking about? His front one? How are you splitting up 4 runs to 3 alternators? Or are you saying 4 runs to each alternator?

of course im talking about the front battery. thats what i said.

if its was my car, i would run 1/0 from each alt to a bus bar on the front battery. then do 2 runs of 4/0 off of that. there are other ways of doing it but that's what i would do.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

boiler can do what he wants :peepwall:

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Archived