Sonic Electronix

im sensing yet another dream build <_<

Really, there is no reason to assume that. It would be different if the OP rattled off about a bunch of high end equipment and then said.."as soon as I get my license and my folks buy me a car". B)

I am willing to give him the benefit of the doubt.

there have been so many lately

thats my reasoning

and the smd's aren't cheap, another reason..

and if you do go 4th order i subject you use tubes for your sealed partition

tubes-1.jpg

That is going to do all kinds of wierd shit with standing waves inside that box.

no i would suggest you use a standard walled baffle for the rear, op.

and if you do go 4th order i subject you use tubes for your sealed partition

tubes-1.jpg

That is going to do all kinds of wierd shit with standing waves inside that box.

no i would suggest you use a standard walled baffle for the rear, op.

i wouldnt go with that loading wall but tubes have been proven to work great this application

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

i appreciate the help on the 4th order.its ok to doubt me. it really doesnt matter. i know exactly how much the SMDs cost. i know the box will be big thats why im taking all seats out except the front two. my excursion has the V10 in it. besides i really dont have a reason to lie, i dont know any of u guys.its just alot of u guys have been big into comps and big builds. as always u learn from ones thats already been there and done that. so helpful tips and criticism keep coming. i learn from it all

i appreciate the help on the 4th order.its ok to doubt me. it really doesnt matter. i know exactly how much the SMDs cost. i know the box will be big thats why im taking all seats out except the front two. my excursion has the V10 in it. besides i really dont have a reason to lie, i dont know any of u guys.its just alot of u guys have been big into comps and big builds. as always u learn from ones thats already been there and done that. so helpful tips and criticism keep coming. i learn from it all

i actually don't think he's lying..this might end up being one crazy ass build..

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress