korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 one of my ex's swallowed a whole bottle of Tylenol and slit both her wrists. if you're really offended by the word "suicide" I think you need to worry about yourself nope some one saying a word with out even directing it towards you or even saying it in an offensive matter means you have to freak out over it because he said "suicide" previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
TeamHT Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 All I can say is having a best friend and cousin commit suicide, and dealing with the aftermath, this thread doesn't offend me in the least. Hell....I've even ALMOST committed suicide four years ago when my fiance was killed. I still think this thread is funny. Now, skittles brought up a good point that not everyone is the same. But if you hate fast food, you don't just walk in to a burger king right? I'm sorry your offended, but words only have the power you give them. I thought it was an awkward spiral talking about awkward videos...so let's just move on. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I was going to post a link to a website with awkward vids like you guys were talking about, but now I'm worried people would just freak out over it so let me know if you want it previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Emoxihax Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I'm sure I've seen them all 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
TeamHT Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 I was going to post a link to a website with awkward vids like you guys were talking about, but now I'm worried people would just freak out over it so let me know if you want it I want it... Pause....lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
EclipseChris Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 All i have to say is whoever is fuckin with hdorre your fightin the wrong battle with the wrong kid. He is more mature than anyone who is gonna attack a person speaking their mind and retort with their own opinion. Do you understand that? One person spoke their mind, you called them pussy and then spoke your mind. Now, which choir do you sing in and what song do i need to start singin? i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
Emoxihax Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 ^^^ PM ME THOSE PICS! 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 NSFW previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
hdorre Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 All i have to say is whoever is fuckin with hdorre your fightin the wrong battle with the wrong kid. He is more mature than anyone who is gonna attack a person speaking their mind and retort with their own opinion. Do you understand that? One person spoke their mind, you called them pussy and then spoke your mind. Now, which choir do you sing in and what song do i need to start singin? Thank you Chris On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 All i have to say is whoever is fuckin with hdorre your fightin the wrong battle with the wrong kid. He is more mature than anyone who is gonna attack a person speaking their mind and retort with their own opinion. Do you understand that? One person spoke their mind, you called them pussy and then spoke your mind. Now, which choir do you sing in and what song do i need to start singin? So I guess you must not know how to read because if you did you would be able to realize he is the one that started calling name, and not only that but he is a liar as well previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.