hdorre Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 NSFW Lol..those vids are funny, yet disturbing :/ On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said: On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said: It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15 LMFAO so true Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build) Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium 2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power My Official Feedback Thread
TeamHT Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Ha ha ha, never seen this before. I know what I'm doing tonight! Lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
korey_hofer Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 nsfw but funny as hell previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
TeamHT Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 LOL Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Leepersc Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Remember kids, it's down the road, not accross the street. I don't post much, but DAMN, that is sweet!!
Applejack Posted January 12, 2011 Author Report Posted January 12, 2011 All I can say is having a best friend and cousin commit suicide, and dealing with the aftermath, this thread doesn't offend me in the least. Hell....I've even ALMOST committed suicide four years ago when my fiance was killed. I still think this thread is funny. Now, skittles brought up a good point that not everyone is the same. But if you hate fast food, you don't just walk in to a burger king right? I'm sorry your offended, but words only have the power you give them. I thought it was an awkward spiral talking about awkward videos...so let's just move on. This^ And lol, Wow guys really? Get control of yourselves. It's only the internet. Oh also, I'm still alive, damn grape flavored Children aspirin. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
Applejack Posted January 12, 2011 Author Report Posted January 12, 2011 I went ahead and changed the title for the baby eyes on the forum. Kids don't kill yourself, it makes a mess someone else has to clean up. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
fullofpurple Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 so your gonna massage and push in a banana up your ass,then shove another one and a toy hot wheels up there after that one disapears in the dark hole
Applejack Posted January 12, 2011 Author Report Posted January 12, 2011 I haven't decided yet, I know it's going to be amazing though. Midwest Car Audio is on facebook! http://www.facebook.com/pages/Midwest-Car-Audio-Association/101253286585630
nautical7 Posted January 12, 2011 Report Posted January 12, 2011 Uhh can you please change the title, as I think it could be offensive to the gay community since talking about banananing yourself is inappropriate..What if my best friend was gay and he saw that you were joking about 'banananing' yourself?? I don't think he'd find it too funny.. /sarcasm But really people, a word shouldn't be that offensive to upset you. In this day and age if you go around getting offended by words you're going to make yourself miserable and you need to understand that no one here is trying to offend someone, was just a simple phrase and just take it with a grain of salt (take it lightly, for those who don't know what that means). But if someone is going to get offended don't be an ass to them about it, just ignore it as they shouldn't have read the thread if the title is too offensive for them and it's a joke.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.