A closer look at Alan Dante's car

headshok

those aren't as loud either though

Your right they arnt as loud, but if I was a potential sponser I wouldnt want 10's/100's of thousands of dollars of my highly discounted/free gear goin into something that looks like total ass. I mean no disrespect to them for doing the numbers they are doing but 1-2 hrs a week on cosmetics wouldnt hurt ;p

they weren't as loud due to technology, not because of the way they looked. what is the reason for that truck being a good 3-4 feet higher then the frame?

like said above, some of these extreme cars must have close to $100k in equipment (retail) and they look like complete ass. Spent another $5k for some nice paint and wheels

they weren't as loud due to technology, not because of the way they looked. what is the reason for that truck being a good 3-4 feet higher then the frame?

like said above, some of these extreme cars must have close to $100k in equipment (retail) and they look like complete ass. Spent another $5k for some nice paint and wheels

his battery bank is down therewould look alot cleaner tho if he was to say put some sheet metal down there like Hal's

you need alot of power to make power

extreme classes have tons of batterys

this is rip-rocks extreme vehicle (181.1 db)

still the sexiest i thinkDSC01096.jpg

002.jpg

DSC_6017-1.jpg

Picture130.jpg

n736091717_1568356_7664.jpg

this is a super street vehicle (could be wrong)

10112008264.jpg

10112008268.jpg

Foto0080.jpg

21112008337.jpg

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

those vehicles and installs were 7-10yrs ago and they were doing then what alan is doing now.... winning world championships and setting world records so it is all relative.

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

I love Mikes old yellow van

his ride always looked good :werd_msword:

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

agree id love see extrem sexy loud cars

and nobody awnserd the 188.8 on the window :peepwall:

AUSTRALIA do i need say more?

HU: some crap pionee

AMP: dc 9k @ 18v

SUB: 4 elevation audio sqx 12"

Battery: 2 neuton power 8200d

burp setup for fun 152's

soon to come: rebuilt soundstream xxx (2 18" OR 3 15" wall) Bunch speakers, more batts and new HU

Archived