Getting pretty annoyed with my bank. Any advice?

This is why I have an AMEX card, you pay for everything, and I mean everything I buy ever on that, then just pay the bill at the end of each month, or early if you want. Two clicks. They do not have to wait to see if you have funds, they just give you the money. You can get a free card from them, plus a lot of there cards give you a free 1 year extended warranty on anything you buy, and some give you 90 day theft and damage protection, which is sweet. The main thing is spend only what you know you have and pay it off and your set, no damn bank overages to worry about. Plus Direct deposit helps too, but the thing I hate then is you don't get to see how many hours you put in unless you spend extra time to check, which sucks!

why dont you get to see how many hours you put in with direct deposit?

well, unless I login to the worknumber.com, all I get to see is how much money I got in my account, I can check hours, but it takes more effort :P, got my amex card when I was 18 :P if you get the gold card, or the green card I think then you have to pay it off each month,its more like a buffer for money :P

Edited by dereileak

2006 Mazda3 Hatchback Black 5 Spd Manual
Pioneer 4300DVD
2 Sundown SA-12 (34hz Tune, 3.22 cubes, 14.5 inches per cube, Triple Baffle)
Kicker 10ZX2500.1 (2845 RMS) Sub Amp
Kicker 11ZX650.4 (705 RMS) Mid Amp -- (3 Amps)
Kicker KQ3 Active Crossover
Kicker KQ30 Equalizer
Kicker 09QS60.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones)
Kicker 09QS65.2 Components (Woven Carbon Cones) - (3 Sets)
2/0 Gauge Electron Beam Technologies (3 Runs, 2 +, 1 -)

1/0 Gauge KNU Kollasal Flex (1 Run for -)

300 Ft Kicker X-Series 16 Gauge Speaker Wire
XS Power D3400 (Rear)
XS Power D3100 (Front)
Singer Externally Regulated Alternator (Being Built)

+ The Love for Car Audio and BASS <3

UBL Build Log <------- Click Here-------> Normal Build Log (For Comments)

Yep Wells Fargo is the same way, you deposit a check more than $100 and only the $100 goes in then the rest the next day, but that's if its after 5pm....I have Chase now and they are much better, and like everybody else said Direct Deposit is the best, no hassle going to the bank and you get your money deposited into your account the day you are paid at 1230am (for me at least), so to me that's like getting paid on a Wednesday night

2015 Mazda 6

JVF Customz 4.0 Proto 15>Wolfram W4500 @ .5ohm

2 Sundown Neo 6.5 + 2 CT Meso Tweeters (Front) x Kicker KS6.5 (Rear)>JL Audio VX400/4i

NSB-AMG35 (front) / 40ah Lithium Headway (Rear) built by Erni Audio & Electrical

Not trying to be a dick, but you do realize that the bank doesn't have your money right? What are they going to do just give you $250 and hope the check doesn't bounce? That's not how it works man. Direct deposit is cash wired to them.

AFAIK there is only 1 way around waiting and that is to use the same bank your employer does, a bank that supports your banks systems, or direct deposit obviously. :pardon:

whos your bank? bank of america? I use a credit union.

For debit we use BoA (14% keep the change matching ftw) and for our rental (rent checks go in there). Checks there clear in about 1/5th the time it takes my FCU. My green goes in my FCU, but honestly BoA has way better features as far as day to day stuff goes. The one perk of my FCU (and why I stay) is because they know me and as such I get better service and can do things I could never do at BoA with all their strict rules and what not.

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts