Bagged My Hatch Today!

so, my car didn't sell. the deal fell through in the 11th hour. all the audio was removed also.

long story short, i bought a front and back kit for an accord before my car was supposed to sell, and now that shit is on my car. its only front/back, viair 450, and a 3 gallon tank, 3/8 line. but it'll work for now. took all of 6 hours or so to install. should have pics tomorrow.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

we are already trying to figure out a way to mount a couple of trailer balls under the car to drag! pics mometarily, they are uploading now.

groundpounders-sig-2.jpg 2002 Tahoe Pioneer 4300dvdFront: Pioneer Components Rear: Kicker CVT6.5 sub amp: US Amps AX2000HC @.35 front stage amp: US Amps TU4360C(tube amps FTW!!)2-18" Level Crossfire XS-SPL V.1'sCheck Out My YouTube Videos!! Click This Now!

PICS OR BANNED

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

install is as easy as taking struts out and putting them back on. the most time consuming part was making the valves all nice and clean, even though you can't see them. but i was in a hurry and neglected to take install pics. sorry.

Archived