actually you only have 2 hds for the xbox and only the elite takes both...but the games save more space on the 120 then the regular 20 gig one.

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

i read that xbox 360 have a lil less technology into it.. meaning that some companys cannot support the ps3 because of the expensive programming "so ps3 will miss a lot of games that the wii and 360 are getting"

+

some of the graphics are better on the 360 "depending on game" and the online is superb and microsoft has free repair if u xbox becomes broken "which mine hasn't since day 2"

i read that xbox 360 have a lil less technology into it.. meaning that some companys cannot support the ps3 because of the expensive programming "so ps3 will miss a lot of games that the wii and 360 are getting"

+

some of the graphics are better on the 360 "depending on game" and the online is superb and microsoft has free repair if u xbox becomes broken "which mine hasn't since day 2"

its free because the majority of the made are pieces of shit. I miss mine due to having so damn many games for it but technology wise its not up witha ps3.

and putting the wii in its class is laughable for me since most wii games are gamecube games with wacky controls

its free because the majority of the made are pieces of shit. I miss mine due to having so damn many games for it but technology wise its not up witha ps3.

and putting the wii in its class is laughable for me since most wii games are gamecube games with wacky controls

well...

couple of my buddies online just got an elite and saying its already freezing constantly...

i guess its like power acoustik amps.. "either its good shit... or just shitty"

I have a PS3, and I'm not really into video games, but the Blu-Ray player is INSANE... I bought the Discovery channel's 'Planet Earth' box set on Blu-Ray - pop it onto the 61" 1080i DLP TV..... WOW!! Plus, Motorstorm is really fun...and hopefully Dirt and Stuntman will be just as good.

Check out StoneSounds to see my recent builds.Or look at the Flying White Facebook Page!

i've heard this for so long all i have to say is everybody says the ps3 doesn't have the games because for one reason and one reason only the 360 came out frist. ps3 games coming out now and in the 6 to 12 months look great but when it comes to people comparing 360 titles to ps3 titles the ps3 game are just ports from the 360 thats why the textures don't look the same the lighting is not the same and gameplay is different.

when it come to a better system i chose ps3 over the 360 because of the fact mircosoft can't never do things right it's always been like that and everybody keeps riding mircosofts dick when it comes to the 360 but it's got hardware problems and just last month a report of a microsoft wireless steering wheel overheats come at lease sone make a product that works but only 10 worth while games i can see where everybody is coming from but give it some time it will catch up.

Archived