my personal opinion is i'd rather spend $600 on a system AND sum games then just a system....theres no point in buyin a ps3 unless u get the 60gb so 600 for the ps3 or 600 for the 360 and whatever 250 buys u...i have a 360 to show i AM bias...lol...there some really nice looking games on the ps3 but ive always been a xbox guy...better choice of games, better better multi-platform games, and better online...wont beef w/ne1 if they have or want a ps3...good system, just not worth it compared to the 360

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

my personal opinion is i'd rather spend $600 on a system AND sum games then just a system....theres no point in buyin a ps3 unless u get the 60gb so 600 for the ps3 or 600 for the 360 and whatever 250 buys u...i have a 360 to show i AM bias...lol...there some really nice looking games on the ps3 but ive always been a xbox guy...better choice of games, better better multi-platform games, and better online...wont beef w/ne1 if they have or want a ps3...good system, just not worth it compared to the 360

seriously, if youre biased, then dont post. we know what your opinion is then. and its your opinion that 360 has better games and better online. btw, its only 500. and you dont get a blu ray player with 360
duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

ok first off, bias was a joke cuz i havent played a ps3 outside the store nor do i know ne1 who has 1...ps3 is only 500 for a short time till they run out of those older models, then it WILL go back up to 600...if ur anal enuff to have to see sum1s nosehairs when theyre swimmin, blu-ray aint all that...im not tryin to start sumthin so why u have to?

2003 Chevy Trailblazer LTZ

Pioneer 980BT

16 SA-10's - 4th Order Bandpass

NS-1 - 3 D3100's

DC & XS Power, Audio Technix, Sound Deadener Showdown

Team Sundown Audio

thats the point. how can you say its not for you if you dont own one or really played one? you cant say ANYTHING about online or games or anything if you dont own one/play one a lot. if you dont have experience with it, you cant bash it. thats all im getting at.

just like most noobs in audio. just cause they havent heard of re, fi, us amps, anything like that. they assume its shit, but they havent heard/messed with them. follow?

duck.jpgSMDsigbannr9.jpg

this blue-ray and hd-dvd is the same race like what they had a decade ago with what? laser discs and dvds? i think blue ray has more technology in it which is cool and everything that it can store 50gb of data vs the 9 a normal dvd can hold. but no game yet has been able to even use a fraction of that space because gaming technology hasnt caught up with it yet. i think discs are going to soon be outdated since hard drives and flash drives are getting bigger and cheaper by the second. personally, i wouldnt buy a ps3 having blue-ray as the sole reason you purchased it. hd-dvd is just as nice as blue-ray and you can at least get a little rough with an hd-dvd. with a blue ray disc you have to treat it like its worth a billion dollars otherwise it wont work. imo i think hd-dvd will be on top and ive heard that in the future, 360 games can be played off the hd-dvd attachment so that may even out the score a little. i think a 360 would be a wiser choice cause theyre selling for dirt cheap right now and with the left over money you can buy the hd-dvd attachment and a game or two

Archived