Lumpydonut Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 dude i went to driving school, get good student discount, multi vehicle discount, and I STILL pay $148 a month. And my car is not anything fancy, fast, or special in any way. Oh and thats just liability 2003 Mitsubishi Lancer Pioneer DEH5100-UB 2 - P1S412 4 - Alpine SRS-600 Alpine MRP-M500 Monster 8g power/ground-1/0 Big 3 Soon to come: 2 - T1D212 RF T1500.1bdCP RF T500.4bd Mechman 220 amp alt Kinetik KHC1800 Hit me up if you need help with anything in the Tulsa Area.
hershy314 Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 I don't understand how this insurance crap works, all I know is that we need it. My car isnt anything special either, its more of a family car than anything. I'm switching insurance companies here soon, wont save much but I'd rather pay 104 than 116 any time. Hopefully as long as I keep my self out of trouble my rates will go down....if not then just another reason to move the hell out of the land of hillbillys lol. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
korey_hofer Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 I have speeding ticket on my record and a no seat belt, but I got an A in drivers ed so that helps. Insurance must be cheaper in South Dakota than I thought previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
Eric B Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 Umm... do you think your insurance company calls your school and asks about your grades? lol Actually, when I was in High-School my Insurance company offered discounts to who got got grades. You had to submit your report card. 2007 Chevy HHR LT UNDER CONSTRUCTION 1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals 3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals
korey_hofer Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 my insurance does as well previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme. I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.
bassHZ Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 leavin the bluegrass state , but my insurance is like $160 a month, but i'm a teenager, drive an red suv, don't have the best grades, and i'm a guy, and have full coverage... I've been here in the bluegrass state for a little over 2 years and so far not enjoying it. This was my favorite vacation spot when I was younger cause my grandparents had a house right on Ky Lake. But since I'm from the big city, living in a place like this is driving me crazy. Ya know I have to drive 45-1 hour just to get a beer, thats why I don't drink anymore not worth the trip. I think a former co-worker described western ky the best, its one giant nursing home. In my town alone there is like 2-3 funerals a week. Ok back to the insurance crap. This is what really gets me, before I re-newed my insurance back in September last year I was payin like 85ish a month, after I re-newed my insurance shot up to what it is now. Nearly 20 bucks, now I had no accidents, or tickets on my record in the last 10 years or so. So how does my rates go up if I don't have anything against me? Kinda odd don't ya think? lol sounds like a story about me i would always like to visit my fam in south texas cuz i would always go for like 2 weeks but then i stayed over for 1 month and half and i reliazed it wasnt for me to quiet put it this way i miss the police sirens and the ghetto birds lol
nCOMP1337 Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 i pay 180 dollars for 2 vehicles e very6 months, my bro is also on my insurance with full coverage and he pays about 535 every 6 months granted my insurance is cheapest as possible, but 535 for 6 months for full coverage is good
skittlesRgood Posted January 13, 2011 Report Posted January 13, 2011 depends on exactly where you live too. a buddy of mine moved to another part of town and his insurance doubled. If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood. Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s. http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/ Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.
hershy314 Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 leavin the bluegrass state , but my insurance is like $160 a month, but i'm a teenager, drive an red suv, don't have the best grades, and i'm a guy, and have full coverage... I've been here in the bluegrass state for a little over 2 years and so far not enjoying it. This was my favorite vacation spot when I was younger cause my grandparents had a house right on Ky Lake. But since I'm from the big city, living in a place like this is driving me crazy. Ya know I have to drive 45-1 hour just to get a beer, thats why I don't drink anymore not worth the trip. I think a former co-worker described western ky the best, its one giant nursing home. In my town alone there is like 2-3 funerals a week. Ok back to the insurance crap. This is what really gets me, before I re-newed my insurance back in September last year I was payin like 85ish a month, after I re-newed my insurance shot up to what it is now. Nearly 20 bucks, now I had no accidents, or tickets on my record in the last 10 years or so. So how does my rates go up if I don't have anything against me? Kinda odd don't ya think? lol sounds like a story about me i would always like to visit my fam in south texas cuz i would always go for like 2 weeks but then i stayed over for 1 month and half and i reliazed it wasnt for me to quiet put it this way i miss the police sirens and the ghetto birds lol I know what ya mean, my house sits in the middle of no where. My driveway is like 900 feet long so I can't even watch the traffic go by lol. I'm surrounded by woods and a cow pasture to one side. My closest nieghbor is around 2000 feet away or something. One thing I have noticed around here, at least recently. People will leave there cars running even if they are going into walmart. Now where I'm from, if ya do that...your car is jacked in now time. Down here people do it and when they come out there car is still there. Sometimes I wanna take their car and leave them mine lol jk. I miss the city life tho, no action down here. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
hershy314 Posted January 13, 2011 Author Report Posted January 13, 2011 Well I just got a kick in the ass, I called the new insurance company I was switching to. I called so they could finalize a payment and come to find out they couldn't for one reason. My license was suspended! FML! Now I had no idea about this at all. Aparently it was suspended in April of '09. Yet I was still able to buy insurance from another company even tho my shit is suspended? What sence does that make? Why pay insurance if you can't drive? Whats even dumber is that I got no notice of the suspension, how am I to know about something like that if there is no notice? Wait till I get pulled over? The insurance agent told me that this same thing has happened to her, somethings messed up here. So till I get my license taken care of, I'm not even going to worry bout my system. Hell I'm half tempted to sell my car, and use that money plus what I get back from taxes and head west to a place where I don't need a car. I can walk everywhere. This is complete bullshit, ok sorry bout the ranting but I had to get it out there. http://athphotography.deviantart.com/ http://www.youtube.com/user/hershy314
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.