Pawn stars is the fucking shit

i like hardcore pawn too

here's a link to my system 99 toyota tacoma , 2 mtx 8000 1504's in a sealed downfire , 1000w memphis amp

here's a link to my other system my 90 geo prizm test car

heres a thread i got of new songs u can dl that are legal = Some Good Bangage/you Can Dl These Free And Legit

redblob.gifbouncing%20blob.gif2yooj7m.pngmodel14.gif

pawn shops run by the same basic law in most cities, states, countries

pay a third or less and sell for 3 times what you pay, a pawn shop here that deals in mostly games, pays half of what they sell, so if tey sell a game for 20, they buy it from you for 10, so thats not too bad

when i was in australia, they have a chain of pawn ships called cash converters, that place ius awesome, best place to buy video games, i found so many rare gems there, i have one of the rarest video gmae collections you will see anywhere, lol which consist of ntsc and pal formats

The pawn shops around here are actually decent for real. I got my PS3 from there before it was stolen. Paid $120 for it and Never had a problem. Compared to 299 brand new it was a bargain to be had. Also got my 32" LCD from there for 150 out the door and the same one at best buy was around 399...

So the ones around here are good and they run the serials against the police data base of stolen items. They also test EVERYTHING that comes through the door before they buy and must have all the accessories thats comes with it (which also helps from stolen item coming in)

hardcore pawn is about 40 mins from my house.

91 dodge colt gt..

4 custom t600 15s

audioque 3500d.1

tuned to 25 hz... stay tuned.

blazer

stroker 15

brutus bxi2006d terrible voltage drop

145.4@38HZ... SEALED LEGAL

Aim: chewieft09

www.t3audio.com

carpe diez nuts !!

my house is louder than your car...

Bored one day after paying a ticket, $90 for no seatbelt on passenger :fing23: and started looking through the pawn shops downtown and what do i find? but a AK-47 with a rambo bullet belt :snipersmilie: (those type that go from shoulder to hip full of bullet)

First System

Alpine CDA-105

Alpine Type R Component System (5.25)

Rockford Fosgate Punch 4-Way 6x9

15" Alpine Type R

No Amp Yet :(

it sux here 399 for a pawned ps3 900 for old used rims with bald tires and over priced car audio lol

Yea see i am wanting a 360 so what i will prolly do is go to the one that i normally do and i can prolly get it for about 50 bucks cheaper, then used that money i saved on a game... prolly IDK yet

it sux here 399 for a pawned ps3 900 for old used rims with bald tires and over priced car audio lol

serious about the ps3, i dont even see them more than 300 brand new here, except for maybe the new playstation move one

I have been to a few pawnshops everything is priced high so they can be talked down. It's like a fleamarket. I can't count how many times I have got stuff from pawnshops. Don't let the prices scare you. Well unless your at a crackhead shop. They usually have junk and won't budge.

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Archived