a 40,000$ check came to my home interested in buying stuff :)

xxlbigboono

U just got 40k and u don't own a tape measure? Umm. Before u go buying equipment get some tools lol, and umm use that 40k and buy somebodys truck on here that's loud, I'm sure ami customs or boilmaker would sell u their trucks lol

Sure will, just add a 1 in front of that 40, and its his... :drinks:

Haha shit final offer 39k :P jk

Why not invest the money to pay for college, get a degree n go make way more money

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Why not invest the money to pay for college, get a degree n go make way more money

Because im 15 and why save the 40g's when my family has 64$ to our name currently when im 18 i can get a grant ect. and other help from the goverment for being poor and go for basicly free lol

Wow dude. Just wow. Sorry but is that a serious answer? Obviously all of the $40k isn't going to a system but something I've learned from a business class I took is that at your age if you invest $2k a year that by the time your 40 you will be a millionaire. Why not get a head start and drop $10-15k now and have that money pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure its exciting getting a huge check but just don't blow it all away.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

It's good news, but bad news... dam... Get ya some nice equipment to take ur mind off it....

Yeah just trying to find an autherised dealer for either dc's or sundowns 15" prefered i swear its impossible lol

where do you live? I might be able to hook you up with a sundown dealer or rep.

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

Because im 15 and why save the 40g's when my family has 64$ to our name currently when im 18 i can get a grant ect. and other help from the goverment for being poor and go for basicly free lol

Take his advice and save it dude. You'll appreciate that money a lot more when you are older and it will come in much more handy then just throwing it away on car audio. AS you go on you will have needs that the money will come in handy, car audio is a major luxury.. Be smart with it, think of what your mother would say if you blew that money on cars.... Shit, save it for a down payment on a house when you get older....

Random vids of the Avalanche My link

Team Bass-Hz

This! Id put 20k away. Then pay cash for a nice 10k car. I mean a 40k check is exciting. But in 20years id much rather see a 2million dollar check.

Wow dude. Just wow. Sorry but is that a serious answer? Obviously all of the $40k isn't going to a system but something I've learned from a business class I took is that at your age if you invest $2k a year that by the time your 40 you will be a millionaire. Why not get a head start and drop $10-15k now and have that money pretty much guaranteed. I'm sure its exciting getting a huge check but just don't blow it all away.

WOW. are you serious? i felt bad for you at first, but now i dont.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

X2

Life is all about good investments. I know you said your only 15, but you're never too young to start investing. If I got those $40,000 I would start looking into a house. Who cares if you don't want to move out, just put a down payment and rent it out. The house will pay for itself and once it's payed off you'll have a pretty good income from just the house. I don't know where you're from (I'm on mobile) but here in California rent is right around $1000 a month for a "normal" house.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Archived