Well ive been looking at baggin for quite some time and a used kit popped up so i wanted some info if yall think i should do it? And if i buy this kit how hard is it going to be to install and or where should i get it done at (mechanic or what?)

heres a link to the offer... Does the price sound about right?

http://www.cobaltss.net/forums/showthread.php?p=1402980

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

bag it man, I didnt look at the link, I dont know much about used "Kits" I pieced mine together and it wasnt cheap, I took my time and built it myself, if you dont think you can do it and can afford for a shop to do it, do it.

To T bag or not to T bag that is the question....Oh shit TO BAG OR NOT TO BAG....my bad :lol:

free bump :D

Some people need a sympathetic pat... on the head...with my hammer

Scientia est Vox

"In Nomine Patris et Filii et Spiritus Sancti"clover.gif

DONT BE AFRAID TO USE THE SEARCH BUTTON!!!

SMD SUPER BUYER/SELLER

Roscoe.jpg

Bag it FOO!

That guys about 1,000 to high on his price you dont really need the digital air control its just for sissie hot rodders.

Honestly i think the digital controler looks like shit because ive been looking at Air ride technologies for quite some time and would rather get something like that.... I think im just going to pass on the whole thing but im wondering if by chance you could get a hold of something for me? I might give air ride tech a call sometime because they dont offer a "kit" for the balt.

It seems like going with all the digital control and stuff im looking at is pretty pricy. how much control would i have with switches?

J. Jsig_253411.jpgMy CardomainFINISHED COBALT SS/SC DUAL ALTERNATOR PICS icon_nuts.gif

theres no such thing as too expensive when it comes to upgrades like that, because imo if you are gonna spend to upgrade then do it correctly rather then be a cheap ass ricer

you get way more control with switches ( I have 10 switches) front, back, side to side, see saw, pancake, and individual corners. I have not used the digital stuff so I cant say much about it, but I love my 10 switches.