Sundown Audio

saz-3500 over a incriminator audio 40.1

my amp came in today 100_1177.jpg

tits

i want 2 2500s

cough* I want to find another job that will actually pay me and I can continue to work for.... so then I can not worry about telling jacob ill have the money in 3 days and the guys never pay me... cough*

sundown all day long

If you're going to nut-hug, atleast give a legitimate reason..

I agree, but what do you really expect to hear when you post this in the sundown section? BTW, sundown kicks ass... I just so happen to have some 3500's for sale.

Both zenon but the 40.1 will do more power... Ide personally go with IA... try something new... everybody has SA.... or hell why not get a Memphis 4kw..? Those are so sexy!! And can be had.for $500 all day online!! And thy can take a SERIOUSE beating!! And there like 36" long but 5" wide 2.5" thick I've always like them!

I owned the previous mc4kw and the mc1.4000 and all I have to say is :No: My sundown 3500 cost less and performed better. My 1.4000 cut off even at 1ohm. Both the 4kw and the 1.4000 got smoking hot quick. The gain knob didn't even work right on the 1.4000. I dont know where you are finding them for that price either. I sold my 1.4000 for 800+shipping USED!!!!! Have you seen the price of these things new?

I also heard, the old Sundown 3000d was louder than the Memphis 4kw in most cases.

I still don't believe it.

I'm on more than this forum.

IA seems to sell a good bit of subs, but new amps? I haven't seen a whole lot.

I know the original 20.1 was a pretty big seller, but still I think Sundown has sold more amps than IA.

You also have to consider IA has been in business a few years more than IA ;)

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

my amp came in today 100_1177.jpg

tits

i want 2 2500s

cough* I want to find another job that will actually pay me and I can continue to work for.... so then I can not worry about telling jacob ill have the money in 3 days and the guys never pay me... cough*

what

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I know the original 20.1 was a pretty big seller, but still I think Sundown has sold more amps than IA.

You also have to consider IA has been in business a few years more than IA ;)

I am but for a while IA only had 1 amp, then 2 amps. Then there was a while with none.

Now they have 3?

You also have to consider IA has been in business a few years more than SA ;) (corrcted ;))

I am but for a while IA only had 1 amp, then 2 amps. Then there was a while with none.

Now they have 3?

They also sell in different countries, and a lot of competitors use them.

Just because you haven't seen a lot of them sold doesn't means they don't get sold ;) (i don't think you are in the audio industry...:rolleyes::))

If Jacob says so it has a quite big of chance to be true ;)

Sundown exists less long, is less known, just because it's not on "the forums" doesn't means it isn't getting sold a lot. :drinks:

Edited by kirill007

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

Everything u stated, Sundown is sold in other countries. A lot of competitors sure Sundown. That's not a big leading factor IA has over Sundown....

I might be wrong, but I don't see it.

Actually IMO Sundown grew faster than IA, is online is more known, and actually as a whole.

Like I said, I could be wrong, but to me. That's what I think.

Which I have nothing against IA. I just needed to add this.

Edited by Ford302Redneck