let me know when

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

you got me interested

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s

360 ah LiFePO4 Battery
SHCA 2/0

155.2 @ 29 hz

Kicker CVR 15's build
DD 3512e build
Mini T-Line Build
(6) 8s Build
Nightshade 15s Wall Build
Magnum AB XFL 12s Build
Newest Magnum Build

where da pix?

I'm out....

-Drew

I can't start building till I find a camper shell but an email has been sent to Jacob inquiring about 8 15s or 4 z18s or 4 ns18s along with another 3500

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

Where are you located at? If you were anywhere nearby I'd let you borrow a HU to see what full potential #s you could get. Plus I have a bunch of extra batts...nothing special but they work. I guess I just wanna see what this thing can really do. I know I was kinda hating on your build at first (because it did look pretty rough at first) but damn bro you really turned it around and it blows me away how it turned out. Keep up the good work n good luck with getting to that 50 you want!

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Where are you located at? If you were anywhere nearby I'd let you borrow a HU to see what full potential #s you could get. Plus I have a bunch of extra batts...nothing special but they work. I guess I just wanna see what this thing can really do. I know I was kinda hating on your build at first (because it did look pretty rough at first) but damn bro you really turned it around and it blows me away how it turned out. Keep up the good work n good luck with getting to that 50 you want!

im in NEPA i really think this truck is capable of a 50 with proper tuning and testing the numbers i got were playing random songs and it was the first time i had ever been at a comp and competed so i didnt know what i was doing but i am pretty much stuck with having to rebuild if i want to be competitive in any class because i have nowhere to mount my amps without them being past the b pillar (qualifying my as a wall) so now i have to build an actual wall

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

i just requested a quote from leer and they have a convenient option of replacing the front window with a rubber boot although i am expecting something out of my price range i am having trouble locating a camper shell that fits my truck

head to the upull it yard.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived