Sonic Electronix

Subwoofer Out Of Phase?

I personally like old school, and everyone and their mom on this forum is owning Fi Audio. I'm not gonna be one of em =P.

give it some time, and im kinda tired and crabby right now, and i feel like saying this

whats with all the hating, you like what u like, and everyone else likes what they like

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got them, and they all stink...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

give it some time, and im kinda tired and crabby right now, and i feel like saying this

whats with all the hating, you like what u like, and everyone else likes what they like

Opinions are like assholes, everyones got them, and they all stink...

just throwing it back at Chevy =P

don't be crabby.

I personally can't afford anything else lol. my amps gonna kill me, and 2 of em? oh god i'm actually searching right now for a GP3000 at lowest price possible.

so far, no luck.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

In my opinion, its gonna be a lot cheaper to do something right the first time, rather than go back and fix a half-assed job several other times, just to get it right, and if you are gonna be competing youre going to have to spend a lot of money, just to get ur box right, i dont know much about competing but i do know that it takes a lot of time, dedication, and money to get to the top...

no0b4lif3-SMD.jpg

I went to the shop today and I had them take a look at it. The amp is apparently fucked. My homie had the gain and frequency all the way up and now if you turn the gain up even alittle the amp will go into protect. So, instead of wasting money to get it fixed when im getting a new amp anyways i'm just gonna be without a system lol. Also, I couldn't take the subs out because their was a latch, so I had to pay $170 for them to cut it out, so now if we need to take the subs out it's dueable. He also, gave me the bullshit saying that the box we made isn't an SPL Design because theirs no port in front of the subs. Well, we still have a port on the side, so who gives a fuck? We couldn't fit it even if we tried. So, the subs are fine, the amp is fucked. I'll try to get ahold of him, and i'll make a new thread on the beginning end of the build, their will be no videos until future. They also, took the subs out and checked the wiring and everything is fine.

Thanks all, for taking the time to read this thread and for all of your suggestions & help.

Fear The Quack!

duckoc3.jpg

Shot at 2007-08-19

sweet this build is gonna go off!

-Matt

2005 Dodge Magnum RT
JVC KD-AVX1

2 PPI S580.2

Obsidian Audio ST1 Horn Tweeters

PRV 8MB450s

Audio Legion 3500.1D

2 RE MT 18s