Second Skin Audio

Audiopipe TXX-AP15's

creed9

ok nut huggers this thread isn't about your stupid amps, he is asking about the subs get over it. no matter what you say it is not clean power and is not worth any more than they charge

Well according then to your own logic its worth exactly what they charge, which ill take as "ok for the money" lol.

Sad...I guess saying a brand is ok means I'm nuthugging...lol. and the amps were brought in when the reference was made to the brand as a whole.

I still say...I'd personally spend money on different subs. Not a fan of their woofers at all

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok nut huggers this thread isn't about your stupid amps, he is asking about the subs get over it. no matter what you say it is not clean power and is not worth any more than they charge

how is he being a nuthugger? your just being a closed minded hoe, your just angry he stated a fact, so it seems like you stfu and i know a guy who ran with audio pipe subs there alright sounds kinda loud but again it was ina blazer so it wasnt that hard to do so in that kind of car

CAR

-2005 Ford Mustang (Legand Lime)

H/U

-Pioneer avh 3200dvd

Amps

2 AQ 3500d.1s strapped 1ohm daily .25burps

1Sundown Audio 100.4

1 Sundown Audio 125.2

Subs

4 AQ HDC'4s 12's

Mids and highs

4 Sundown Neo Pro 8s

2 AQ Super Tweeters

Electronical

Mechman 270 unit

1 D3400

2 D3100's

WALLED!

has any one used these subs with good results? i will be moving up from my 3 shocker 3 12's and been thinking of doing 4 of these in a wall in a ext cab k1500 gmc truck. just looking for input on these subs as in sq/spl.

thanks

Look at the powerbass 2xL 15' subs for $115.00- on ebay i have heard some and in the right box and with the power sound good for the money.

how is he being a nuthugger? your just being a closed minded hoe, your just angry he stated a fact, so it seems like you stfu and i know a guy who ran with audio pipe subs there alright sounds kinda loud but again it was ina blazer so it wasnt that hard to do so in that kind of car

yep I sure need to shut up because I won't run crap in my car, I know the real facts about the amps and I trust DJ way more than some one who just buys one and has no idea how to check the shit out on it. I've owned the blue 15'' audiopipes, I was like 2db under my l7's but sounded great. couldn't hear any distortion or mechanical noise like most subs

mcintoshsigz.png

previously known as wenn_du_weinst aka fucking internet coward supreme.  I talk shit on other forums like a little bitch and hope i don't get caught out on the street.  

no claiming it is just as good as the real brands because it doesn't clip on an oscope is nuthugging.

wenn i would like for you to point out where the fuck i said its as good as "real" brands. stop putting words in my mouth, kthxbai

he wasnt comparing them to internet brands, or brand new shit, but when your gonna spend 300+ on 1 1500 and you can get 1 3000 for the same price, its kinda stupid

i would take 1 3k at the same price as 1 1500 if i needed 3k in power... not everyone is going to blow 1400 on a 4500w amp,

but i went the smart way, got a 9kw amp for the same price as the 4500s that people are claiming to be super great....

JUST saying

and you cant beat audiopipes warranty, they are a great company and offer tons of low to mid range stuff, not the high end shit wenn keeps refering 2

your comparing a 89 crx to a 2001 mustang...

if you want to compare your precious new amps and shit lets compare them vs soundigital and shit.. otherwise quit bashing AP, they do just what they say

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

i gotta agree with dc and kranny. not everyone can afford a saz or power amp thats 4times as much and that does the same thing. all do rate i mean no the product is plain and not shiny like the higher end and no the ap amps not as good but they do rated and do it with out over heating. so for those of use and need power and cant spend a ton we work with what we can.

to op i would steer away from their subs tho and not cheap out on your sub

1) lookj to left

2) NOTICE BLKUE

3) ME > Y9OU

4) that is all

i gotta agree with dc and kranny. not everyone can afford a saz or power amp thats 4times as much and that does the same thing. all do rate i mean no the product is plain and not shiny like the higher end and no the ap amps not as good but they do rated and do it with out over heating. so for those of use and need power and cant spend a ton we work with what we can.

some people dont understand that

the same people are ok with spending 1400 on a 4500w amp, when they can get a 8k+w amp for the same price....

its the nuthuggers united shit right there...

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Archived