PS3 for $40 UPDATE!

Carroot1

25 members have voted

1. 1. did u buy one?

i have plenty in the bank but i think i'll stick to three.

so far invested 175

if i sold for 200 a piece

thats $425 profit

not too bad.

for mr "i got 15" your looking at $875 invested and a $2,125 profit.

nice.

i feel like theres some sarcasm in there???

not all are going to sell for the price we're asking so it could be 2k, could be 3k could be 1k... either way we're making money

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

okay well my friend and i pooled together some money and so far we bought 15... another friend just bought 5

im praying we actually get these

if you get 15 lemme know. ill prolly buy one for $100+ ship

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

They can refuse to fulfill orders though in cases like this where it's an accident. I believe in Sonys fine print that no one reads it says they reserve the right to not sell them for that price since it's an accident, and you'll likely just get a notice/email or something telling you so.

i know your probably right but lets not be a debbie downer

mJzD9.png

They can refuse to fulfill orders though in cases like this where it's an accident. I believe in Sonys fine print that no one reads it says they reserve the right to not sell them for that price since it's an accident, and you'll likely just get a notice/email or something telling you so.

And it doesn't matter what Target says, Sony is the one who is in control of it so you'd have to talk to someone at Sony and see what they say.

But worst case they refund you, best case you get a PS3 for 60bucks(counting S&H)

¿ǝɯɐƃ ǝɥʇ

Trolls never learn............

All BS aside, If I see one more comment in here that is NOT about the pre-sale, I will start the vacations. And that includes the trolls feeding the trolls.

YOU THE ONE THAT SOUND LIKE A OGER AND HUMPBACK/TROLLS?

Add "SMDLIFER" on Xbox LIVE to play with other SMD members.

okay well my friend and i pooled together some money and so far we bought 15... another friend just bought 5

im praying we actually get these

if you get 15 lemme know. ill prolly buy one for $100+ ship

sounds good

i know your probably right but lets not be a debbie downer

x2, dont say stuff like that... it'll jinx us! :peepwall:

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

And it doesn't matter what Target says, Sony is the one who is in control of it so you'd have to talk to someone at Sony and see what they say.

But worst case they refund you, best case you get a PS3 for 60bucks(counting S&H)

ZING!!!

NoFearX18 said:

Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended

On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said:

i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL!

trainman0978 said:

I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P...

thdsig2_zps7dd050e2.jpg

TDHsig1_zps90d6048b.jpg

Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power

2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!!

DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife

Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!

i have plenty in the bank but i think i'll stick to three.

so far invested 175

if i sold for 200 a piece

thats $425 profit

not too bad.

for mr "i got 15" your looking at $875 invested and a $2,125 profit.

nice.

i feel like theres some sarcasm in there???

not all are going to sell for the price we're asking so it could be 2k, could be 3k could be 1k... either way we're making money

haha, no man, no sarcasm bro.

i was just playing with numbers, which is what i'm good at, lol

i'm all about making money :-D

but im saving up for a bike(i race) so i would hate to blow it all if the bottom of the market falls out.

but in reality, there would have to literally be hundreds of thousands sold to do that though.

so i was acually applauding you and your investment :-D

i wish i would take the balls to do so, but if i make 300-500 bucks ill be happy. no need to be greedy i guess.

hopefully all goes well and everyone gets their product.

yup!

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

ZING!!!

Ha true but I wouldn't wanna go through the hassle of if they cancel all those orders you have to wait for a refund and who knows how long that could take. I guess if you only got one or two it wouldn't matter, but if you spent a lot on these then your out a few hundred for possibly a few weeks. Just putting this out there but this deal would be cool. Someone call Sony HQ and see if they will honor that price.

ZING!!!

Ha true but I wouldn't wanna go through the hassle of if they cancel all those orders you have to wait for a refund and who knows how long that could take. I guess if you only got one or two it wouldn't matter, but if you spent a lot on these then your out a few hundred for possibly a few weeks. Just putting this out there but this deal would be cool. Someone call Sony HQ and see if they will honor that price.

target if fucked if that happens

mJzD9.png

Archived