DC Sound Lab

and in a few years DC goes out business.

No way cause I will continue to buy me DC Woofas as well as the many others on the bandwagon that only plan to go bigger then rebuild bigger then bigger then bigger. I'd say do it. Sounds like a dream job (not in a corny way) for you since it really something you have a passion for. As long as the family is on board I would be looking for a place to live in Reno about now ;) lol. Good luck with whatever you do!

Edited by Robert8252

2013 F150 Crew Cab

Old Build Log

Feedback

2013 F150

Equipment - Some Awesome Stereo Sound Making Stuff

yeah, i'm doubtin dc is in any worry of goin out of business, i'd say they're one of the fastest growing audio companies there are right now, and will continue to get bigger as long as they keep up their awesome Customer service and product quality..

GO FOR IT THOR!

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

go for it. i would already be packing if rusty offered me a decent paying job. hell, with how busy they have been ive thought about asking if they wanted to hire me.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

yeah, i'm doubtin dc is in any worry of goin out of business, i'd say they're one of the fastest growing audio companies there are right now, and will continue to get bigger as long as they keep up their awesome Customer service and product quality..

GO FOR IT THOR!

I agree, I doubt it. But like I'm trying to say, it is possible.

That's a long way to move.

I always try to think about everything.

That is all.

Ford that is a valid point and one I've considered quite hard and the truth is I've been in the Restaraunt Biz in all levels from line cook to 5 star executive chef to corporate management. lol I lil over 23yrs of background. No matter what happens with DC (and honestly all I can see is nothing but huge growth potential over the next several yrs and a fantastic experience),I can always be a cook no matter where I go!

I foresee many many more shows popping up on the West Coast! Screw that once every other month sheyot!! I'm gonna show ya how to do it up East Coast Style! Hollerz!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Man, that would only be a dream job to so many of us here on the forums. Sure, moving a family is hard, and moving away FROM family is just the same. My father lives in Colorado, and I live in south east Kansas with my mom and brother. My parents are still together but my dad had to do what was needed for the family, so he took a great job offered to him ten hours away. I know east to west isn't ten hours, but the future of DC is bright, and that will keep you and your family secure. This could put your kids through college even.

Think hard. I know you don't know me, but we can relate in a few ways on this decision.

In the end it's all for family, and the well being of them.

Good luck with your decision.