Anyone know how to cope with these MotherF'ers they hurt some kind of bad... Im in constant pain with my back...Cant Sleep...Pissin Blood...The whole 9 yards....

Short of going to the doctor does anyone have any home remedies to help ease the pain...I would like to avoid the doctor's if i can because i dont have insurance :(

I just really dont know how much more i can take of this shit

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Drinenty of fluids to help flush it through (by that, i mean water). If you're pissing blood, the stone may be too big to pass on its own. If that is the case you will need to have it sonic blasted. This breaks the stone into smaller pieces, then you can pass them one at a time. See your doctor. If they can figure what type of stone it is, you may be able to prevent them in the future. Several types are caused by drinking dark colored pop, like coke or pepsi.

Advil PM to help you sleep. But with the blood thing, you may want to see a doctor.

So, I don't have anything cool here yet. It's no big deal

Yup drink just water my dad had 12 they had to put some kind of tube inside his penus and about the pills there some that are better than advil look for some

xspower.jpg

ShowImage-1.jpg

Had an estimate of 6400 for an alpine/clarion setup dealer said it "should" hit around 160db with the custom boxes he was going to make for me..doubtful with so much area to move but, budget is way below that :( any ideas on cheaper brands for that kind of Spl setup? really didnt want to try any Boss or soundstorm, thinking Quantum figure around $150 per speaker "$1800 total" and $1700 to power it, first actual big setup for the van.

New MEMPHIS CAR AUDIO build

4 15s Memphis C3

2 xs power D3100

1 xs power d3400

custom fiberglass door pannel

and lots more

My Build

Had the same thng happen to me a couple of months back.

I hit the ER after seeing blood in the piss(no good)

Doctor gave me Flomax, it's supposed to relax and open up the urethra and makes it easier to pass the stones

After taking Flomax for about a day and a half passed a stone with ease and no blood.

Yup drink just water my dad had 12 they had to put some kind of tube inside his penus and about the pills there some that are better than advil look for some

Had the same thing makes me hurt thinking about it. It got so bad I would sit to pee! I ate vicodine like skittles. Drank nothing but water and juice. They say it's caused from to much of one thing. Good luck man I say go to the doctor. I didn't go for a day and when I did go the doc said I was lucky I did. Bro if u don't go there are a lot of risks. Like pissing on yourself when you cough to other stuff.

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

Im pretty sure mine came from the abundance of sugar i was consuming aka Sodas

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Thats what I thought too.

But the doc said it was iether calcium that the body cant digest

or excessive uric acid from eating alot of red meats...

Doctor also told me to pee into a cup to see if I could catch a stone while it passes.

I did end up catching it in the cup and is turned up being a stone made of uric acid, so now I wat what I eat a lil more.

hope this helps...

Edited by 310_cutty