Found something on craigslist...

http://columbiamo.craigslist.org/ele/2168235663.html

Should i grab it? could make a nice tline for the subs. what do you guys think? im thinking of offering the guy $150ish depending on what you guys think.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Big-3 in 0g on Stock Alt.

Pioneer 6.5" and 5.25"s temp. until i can afford the new crescendos.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

NO amps at the moment. SA-15 on 1kw coming soon.

MSG Me for a free enclosure design!!

Flared port kits coming soon!!

grab it if you want cheap stuff, but 200 for the entire box with sub and amp is about right...but i would save the 150 get you a nice dc sub or sundown or even AQ sub.. for that price and then save up for your nice amp

Those mofos are great tho, i could build a tline and flip em for $250 no problem. i have a setup, just loking to get this as a project, but i see where you're coming from.

24pm3xe.jpg

im taking out my passenger seat, battery is disconnected, going to unwire and take out the three amps, take out the 70+ lb box, then the platform so i can crimp 1 wire.

Almost as bad as those fegs that put those horns in their grills and roll down the street distorting the block....

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

"for such shit equipment, that setup could get loud as f*ck." maybe you should get a BL?

But no the mofos are NOT great.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

what are you guys talking about? those mofos have nice motors. have you guys even used them???

"for such shit equipment, that setup could get loud as f*ck." maybe you should get a BL?

BL's were about the same price as what he had, and BL's would have sounded nicer, dont bring that up.

ALSO, if i gave the guy 150, i'd be giving $75 per 10, plus the amp, how isnt that a decent deal?? i dont get you guys some times.

This guy has one of the 15"s, so roughly the same cone area as the 10"s, are you gonna tell me this shit is weak? come on. they arent BTLs but they arent shit, they are the only half decent subs PA has ever produced, and they arent chinese either.

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

a mofo 12 was my first sub and it got loud

it has a high FS though and likes 35-40 hz tuning

R.I.P!

(Nov-29-2009)

92 explorer

- 4 Atomic Apxx 15s duel .7s - 4rth order bandpass wall -4 powerbass XA-3000D's - 16 8volt batts wired to 16 volts - (9+/9-) runs 0gauge - 152.3 Db @ 29hz

current build

97 chevy lumina4 - 1 Atomic Apx 18 - 6 cube slot port trunk sealed off - 1 powerbass XA-3000D - 2 optima G31s in spare tire18 1 run 1/0

what are you guys talking about? those mofos have nice motors. have you guys even used them???

BL's were about the same price as what he had, and BL's would have sounded nicer, dont bring that up.

ALSO, if i gave the guy 150, i'd be giving $75 per 10, plus the amp, how isnt that a decent deal?? i dont get you guys some times.

This guy has one of the 15"s, so roughly the same cone area as the 10"s, are you gonna tell me this shit is weak? come on. they arent BTLs but they arent shit, they are the only half decent subs PA has ever produced, and they arent chinese either.

because if it aint fi,dc,sundown or another underground brand its garbage duh! you should know better, but if you have the cash go for it, not everybody hates mainstream audio. however unless you have a hook up on materials, your not gonna make much. if you buy it for 150 then sell it for 250. i would think materials is gonna cost close to 75...

Edited by 99vic

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

because if it aint fi,dc,sundown or another underground brand its garbage duh! you should know better, but if you have the cash go for it, not everybody hates mainstream audio. however unless you have a hook up on materials, your not gonna make much. if you buy it for 150 then sell it for 250. i would think materials is gonna cost close to 75...

2 layers of OSB w/ dowels for bracing wrapped in vinyl would cost me like $25.

EDIT: w/ rope dipped in fiberglass resin in all the corners :3

Edited by BanginOnABudget

24pm3xe.jpg

1990 Jeep Cherokee 2 Dr.

Pioneer 6000ub Reciever

But Power Acoustic isn't mainstream, it's more like mainstream knockoff. Mojo, mofo, kind of flows doesn't it?

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k