I'm sinking that ship....lol

Lulz...look like i started a revolt! lol The members are now starting multiple threads about JP's egotistic Facebook posts....LMFAO! It's all crumbling before him! And get this...JP is secretly gonna get Ho Problems to rebuild his truck! Sad thing is no one will care even if he does a 170 on music! LMAO! quote]

you sir are correct. he could set every bass race record period and it still means nothing. its not going to change people's perception of him. and the whole "im going hunting" stunt is just that, another stunt for attention. i never bought into that bs although i had hoped it were true and the guy would finally disappear.

Vehicle: 96 Chevy Blazer

Currently:

Subs: (18) 12" T3 Ts's

Amp: (3) Crunch 3000ds

Batts:(5) NSB 125s

Alts: 300amp Ohio Gen

Components: (2) Sets of 6.5" Rockford Components,(1) set of 5.25"

Lots of updates in store for this build

Lulz @ Eric B's Edit .....I used to feel sorry for the guy....i should have known after the whole him and Steve situation was explained to me he was a douche....but what REALLY kills me is....How you gonna act like you a baller when you STILL stay with your fuckin parents!?!? Only thing people partially like was the system....THAT's IT. Take that away and all you got is a freeloading arrogant momma's boy who can't even wire up a amp! Hope he sticks with the new "Hobby" because as far as CA...it's OVER! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Lulz @ Eric B's Edit .....I used to feel sorry for the guy....i should have known after the whole him and Steve situation was explained to me he was a douche....but what REALLY kills me is....How you gonna act like you a baller when you STILL stay with your fuckin parents!?!? Only thing people partially like was the system....THAT's IT. Take that away and all you got is a freeloading arrogant momma's boy who can't even wire up a amp! Hope he sticks with the new "Hobby" because as far as CA...it's OVER! lol

LOL nuttin wrong with momma's boys though, I had no choice. My dad was never around so I was raised by momma lol seems to be a big trend these days.. lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

LOL nuttin wrong with momma's boys though, I had no choice. My dad was never around so I was raised by momma lol seems to be a big trend these days.. lol

Yeaahhh.....it was just supplementary shit talking....lol...I honestly don't know if he is necessarily a mommas boy...it just sounded good! lol

My POS Bass machine-
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe on some shitty 22's
Bed Liner Paint Job-Pioneer AVH 3200DVD
4 DAD BD series 15's in a 4th Order (Bassheads ENT Design)
4 Arc Audio XDI2000.1 for the woofers
6 Cadence CVL68MBX 6.5's-Cadence CVL88MBX 8's-6 Cadence XT20 Supertweeters
2 Arc Audio KS300.4's for mids and tweets
1 Arc Audio ALD 10v Line Driver
All Audiotechnix Power wire
1 DC Power 270XP High Output Alternator
1 XS Power D3400 up front....6 XS Power D3100's in the rear
Air Lift 1000 Bags in rear to help with suspension
If your still reading this GFY.......

6iW2jaE_zpsb3084721.png

Yeaahhh.....it was just supplementary shit talking....lol...I honestly don't know if he is necessarily a mommas boy...it just sounded good! lol

Tis all good, was joking and being serious at the same time lol

lbb-2.png

2007 Chevy HHR LT

UNDER CONSTRUCTION

1st Place Loud N Low 2010 MWSPL Finals

3rd Place Xtreme 3 2010 MWSPL Finals

Cant say I didnt see it coming bro. When we talked months back. In theory it was a great idea. hook up with you and exo and sixdogs who all have a damn good following on youtube. get the revenue sharing thing popping get the money and profit. Except no one liked his vids like they liked all yours. I'll give you an admin spot on my forum as payment meanwhile im trying to use your fan base to profit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Twisted, are you still a mod on that site? I wish I could read the bashing going on over there, but I dont wanna sign up n risk boosting his already overinflated ego

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

Archived