Sonic Electronix

How can you tell what's going to fit without knowing what equipment you're going to put in? Not every driver is the same and what one 18 would need another won't.

And personally, couldn't buy equipment based solely on what other people say. Your best bet is to listen to actual equipment, and choose for yourself. Everyone is different and what we set as standards change depending on the person. I understand getting a general idea but I think if you were to find local systems you can get a first hand idea of how certain drivers sound.

This is also very true

Btw that was the first person. Ever banned by me while dropping a deuce. Feel privileged

I've heard that aq hdc3 18s love the lows. Now personal experience though. For $310 shipped its not bad

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

ok so i decided on the 18" fi BL 1ohm just cuz ive always wanted a fi sub haha. and it says 1000rms about how much max do you think they are. ide like to here from someone with personal experience with them. ill b getting it fully loaded with the 4" coils and prolly the SPL not the Daily. because someone said that getting SPL one really doesnt make a difference. if someone else has any input on the daily or spl please tell me it

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

i live in the shit hole of nowhere in nebraska u dont find systems better then 12" type rs around here.

That's pretty harsh...

Maybe just browse the build section, pick out some good subs (almost 80% will have a square on the site with their name on it) and flip a coin. In the end, its your build. This isn't a vs thread but it still can turn into a person who runs A and swears by A, someone who runs B and swears by B. Truth is, there are a lot of drivers that can perform what you need....preference being the biggest factor between a lot of systems. I'm pretty sure you will have good luck almost no what you get

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

i live in the shit hole of nowhere in nebraska u dont find systems better then 12" type rs around here.

That's pretty harsh...

Maybe just browse the build section, pick out some good subs (almost 80% will have a square on the site with their name on it) and flip a coin. In the end, its your build. This isn't a vs thread but it still can turn into a person who runs A and swears by A, someone who runs B and swears by B. Truth is, there are a lot of drivers that can perform what you need....preference being the biggest factor between a lot of systems. I'm pretty sure you will have good luck almost no what you get

im just gonna get a fi and learn from personal experience if its good enough for me or not. if its not ill buy a diff sub and set the fi aside for another build or something

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok so i decided on the 18" fi BL 1ohm just cuz ive always wanted a fi sub haha. and it says 1000rms about how much max do you think they are. ide like to here from someone with personal experience with them. ill b getting it fully loaded with the 4" coils and prolly the SPL not the Daily. because someone said that getting SPL one really doesnt make a difference. if someone else has any input on the daily or spl please tell me it

Why the 1 ohm?

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

Why the 1 ohm?

idk y not?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

mine is taking about 2000 rms daily and loving it.

i only added the hyper pole option to it.

DO NOT CHOOSE THE SPL OPTION IF YOU LISTEN TO MUSIC ON IT.

Edited by Amerrricuh

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

Do not get SPL if your going to play music.

SPL gap is to tight, and it will cause coil rubbing.

I repeat. DO NOT get SPL if your going to play any type of music.

Other than that I'd definitely go with the BL, I use to listen to a 15 BL, and it just had killer lowend, yet still had great upper response.

Edited by Ford302Redneck