Sonic Electronix

why SPL is what i wana know..are you not going for a daily beater? or is this car for comps

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

ok so i decided on the 18" fi BL 1ohm just cuz ive always wanted a fi sub haha. and it says 1000rms about how much max do you think they are. ide like to here from someone with personal experience with them. ill b getting it fully loaded with the 4" coils and prolly the SPL not the Daily. because someone said that getting SPL one really doesnt make a difference. if someone else has any input on the daily or spl please tell me it

Why the 1 ohm?

idk y not?

Your wiring options. Your voicecoil configuration is important for how you're going to wire the resistance. If you have one D1 voicecoil, you're either going to wire to .5 ohm or 2 ohms. Getting a D2 and wiring to 1 ohm might be better for you...

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?

ok so ill get a 18" Fi BL fully loaded and 1 AQ 2200d amp for now. upgrade electrical while im at it. then buy another AQ 2200D once my electrical is better. 2 runs of 0g big 3 and a Kinetik 2400 in the trunk and a Kinetik 600 under the hood. u think thatll be good?

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

ok so i decided on the 18" fi BL 1ohm just cuz ive always wanted a fi sub haha. and it says 1000rms about how much max do you think they are. ide like to here from someone with personal experience with them. ill b getting it fully loaded with the 4" coils and prolly the SPL not the Daily. because someone said that getting SPL one really doesnt make a difference. if someone else has any input on the daily or spl please tell me it

Why the 1 ohm?

super cool .5 daily beating duh

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Why the 1 ohm?

idk y not?

Your wiring options. Your voicecoil configuration is important for how you're going to wire the resistance. If you have one D1 voicecoil, you're either going to wire to .5 ohm or 2 ohms. Getting a D2 and wiring to 1 ohm might be better for you...

D2 it is then

18" Sundown Zv4 D2
JL 1000/1 V1
XS Power D3200

you don't need 2 aq 2200's for a bl.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

ok so ill get a 18" Fi BL fully loaded and 1 AQ 2200d amp for now. upgrade electrical while im at it. then buy another AQ 2200D once my electrical is better. 2 runs of 0g big 3 and a Kinetik 2400 in the trunk and a Kinetik 600 under the hood. u think thatll be good?

dude running that much power on that sub will kill it. get a second bl or look into the btl n2

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.

you don't need 2 aq 2200's for a bl.

when it says 2200 x 1 is that rms? or max

rms.

(UNDER CONSTRUCTION)

Kenwood KIV-700 headunit

2 18" sundown Z.v3s

13.5^3 wall tuned @ 28hz

SAZ-3500

DC power 270amp alt

JL c2 650

AP600.4

XS 1200 under the hood

XS 3100 in the trunk

1/0 gauge

big 3

25^2ft audio technix

sdfi.png

^^ c-fuzzy ur an idiot, my 15" soround is waay bigger cuz its a tall sorround, on top of that I HAVE A BIGGER MOTOR... oh yeah and fuck u suck my dick i got your hoes!

anywhere they want to. They cant hear anyone telling them otherwise. just because its bigger doesnt make it any different. they just piss people off faster and farther away.