Ridiculous speeding ticket..

So i was at a stop light, made a right onto a main road and switched lanes to the left lane. This was all immediately after getting onto the road and getting up to speed. as soon as a get up to speed a motorcycle cop pulls me over....i was in a school zone, which i didn't see the flashing light cuz i switched lanes and wasn't really thinking( i knew the speed limit was 40 on this road). I was going 37 in a 20 zone. $400 ticket. I make like 150 every 2 weeks and i'm only 17...mom is unemployed...what the fuck man? I had money saved up to buy my other dc lvl 4 18 and now thats all down the drain. This is my first ever ticket. Now I know why our justice system is so often criticized..

anyone got any ideas? my friend is gonna go with me to talk to a traffic judge to explain my situation and hopefully theyll let me do this in payments. otherwise i wont be going to school or work cuz i won't have gas money for a long time

Idk about where you live, but here in new mexico we can do community service instead of paying tickets. Mine have all been really easy... When you go to arraignment court they will tell you the fine, or tell you any alternatives to the fine, like community service. Then they'll ask how you plead, guilty or not guilty, then they'll ask how you would like to serve out the ticket. My cs was like, working in a food donation center, and one time it was cleaning up trash at a city skate park. It's all been super easy stuff.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

Was it during school hours? Cuz if it wasn't then by law it is no longer a school zone and the speed limit goes back to what the rest of the streets speed limit it.

TEAM FLEX ISSUES

Car: 1985 Oldsmobile Delta 88 Royal

24" Rims

HU: 7" Carputer, Planet Audio EQ, iPhone.

Coax: T3 Audio 4" speakers

Subs: 2x 18" T3 Audio TSNS (walled)

Sub Amp: DC 9k

SOON TO COME

T3 Audio 6x9s

MB Quarts 6.5" comp set

MAYBE ADDED

2nd DC 9k

Was it during school hours? Cuz if it wasn't then by law it is no longer a school zone and the speed limit goes back to what the rest of the streets speed limit it.

im pretty sure it was around the time that school gets out...im just stupid and i never use that road. So as soon as i turned onto it and switched lanes i got pulled over, didnt really have time to think straight

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

so u knew it was a school zone? if so then u u fucked up and need 2 pay it

so dont bitch about it bro

sorry if im a dick about it but i hate people that speed in a school zone

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

so u knew it was a school zone? if so then u u fucked up and need 2 pay it

so dont bitch about it bro

sorry if im a dick about it but i hate people that speed in a school zone

you serious man?

no shit im gonna pay it..i'm just asking for help on possibly reducing the price because of my financial situation. and yeah you are a dick. i'm really stressed right now and that honestly didn't help. and no i didnt know it was a school zone AT THAT TIME

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

Oh man.... no sight of light ahead for you at all bro. What to look out for when going in court is the people in front of you. If they get the judge mad, you're done! I had my first ticket when i was your age for loud music and NO LICENSE (permitt only). People ahead of me was scare as hell and admit to every violation so the judge was happy and gave me ONE day community service (supposed to be TWO or lots of $$$$). My thought was that maybe he knew it was my first offense and i'm too young to make that much money to pay. But a big plus to those who are before me cuz they got the judge in good mood. My following ticket several years later for speeding got hit hard cuz the judge was pretty mad at prior offenders.... just sharing

My Build Log- T E A M S U N D O W N A U D I O -

2013 DbDrag WF SS1-2 - 5th Place 154.6db

2013 MECA Mod3 CA State Final Champ 153.4db