Jump to content

cure for cancer wtf!? seriously


Recommended Posts

Posted

ok idk if you all have heard but somewhere these 2 scientists went to lunch and left a bunch of paper work and a mac book in the car well while they went to lunch and someone broke in the car and stole the mac book .........now they are looking all over the world for this macbook because THE REAL CURE FOR CANCER on it!!!

the scientists didnt back up the files somewhere else and they already tested on animals and prove it working and they worked out all the kinks. they just needed to use it on a human to publish it!

WHAT THE FUCK!?

i hate dumb mother fuckers that steal, he should be killed when found!

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

bullshit. if they were that close to curing cancer. they would have backup files somehwere.

and if they were to stupid to back up the files, then they deserve to get robbed.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

thats what has been on EVERY radio station in my area ....im saying it can be fake or real who knows but if its true thats fucked up

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

if they were that close to curing cancer it would have been world wide news wouldnt it? i havent heard anything, so it probably is just some "top secret" thing on the laptop that they want back. i dont know, just a random guess

Honda Accord SirT + Mad sounds = Awesomeness

VTEC go BRAAAAAPPPP :P

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141261-99-accord-sirt-sq-build/

Alright well i never done the big 3 so i see in my vision my truck on fire...

Posted

thats what has been on EVERY radio station in my area ....im saying it can be fake or real who knows but if its true thats fucked up

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Posted

if they did it once they should be smart enough to remember what they did again.

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Posted

yeah i call BS on that one too seen i a video of it online somewhere...here it is. dont know if its the same one your talking about but sounds just like it

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dMPXF6NyI2o

Panera bread sounds fucking SCRUMPTIOUS right now, BTW.

under construction

I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me.

u hate c-fizzy?

Posted

yea thats the same story i heard

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   1 Member, 0 Anonymous, 2995 Guests (See full list)

×
×
  • Create New...