jg23 Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 My friend sr20daze posted this on fb and I thought u guys would like to see this. Lol http://fresno.craigslist.org/ele/2122303250.html 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Emoxihax Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 ? 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
SR20DAZE Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 all i gotta say is...... that guy is a scam Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
TeamHT Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Sad thing is I could see some people texting him and actually paying...lol Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
jg23 Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 ? He's chraging for demos 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
jg23 Posted January 22, 2011 Author Report Posted January 22, 2011 Sad thing is I could see some people texting him and actually paying...lol So could I lol 2008 TahoeHU-PioneerMids/Highs amp- sundown 200.4Mids/Highs- hertz xls, hertz ml 700, audison voce tweetsAmp-2 AQ 3500sSubs-FI SP418sAlt-singer 350Big 3 1/0 Build Log UBL My YouTube channel
Emoxihax Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 hell if I could do it I would, people are dumb enough to pay lol 2004 Volkswagen GLI 1 10" Skar VVX ^^^ Looking for an amp to run it, Pm me if you have one ^^^
Ichigo Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Sounds like he is tryin to offset the cost of JL since they are over priced.
SR20DAZE Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Sounds like he is tryin to offset the cost of JL since they are over priced. thats what i told jg on fb Hahah damn cody She ain't that sexy. I wouldn't even let her blow me. Those 10 pounds of make up would end up all over my crotch. you dont find dubstep, dubstep finds you hu: Pioneer MVH - P8300BT mids: Alpine sps-600 all four corners highs: Addictive Audio ECST25A,Memphis PR tweeters back sub: 15 inch crossfire bmf box: 4 cubes at 38 hz amp: Rockford Fosgate Power 1000 25 To Life 140.7 on a non sealed trunk car with a five channel so far (old sub audiobahn aw1505q) Build Log http://www.stevemead...ima-56k-beware/ Feedback http://www.stevemead...s-bfd-feedback/
baaudio Posted January 22, 2011 Report Posted January 22, 2011 Haha that's badass. I wonder if anything will come of that Team NWSPL baaudio Build Log 2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough 4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.