who all is going to Slamology 2011?

Rogers

and for the record, no, the integra will not be demoing all day both days like last year......

im going to enjoy the show some this year LOL

Awe, so is Aaron not going to be your demo backup guy for half of the show? Lol. You guys didn't get a break at all last year! You need to park next to someone louder this year to get a break!! Haha

no kidding, he barely had enough time to get something to eat. Looks like imma get there early. Probably see me in a lawn chair waiting for demos :yahoo:

How about you get your wall done and wait inside the truck :D?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

i'll be coming again. i think ima have a big sign with my name on it to meet some people lol. was there last year but didn't meet too many people although i know a good number went. i went on sunday tho, but just didn't know who was who

i'll be coming again. i think ima have a big sign with my name on it to meet some people lol. was there last year but didn't meet too many people although i know a good number went. i went on sunday tho, but just didn't know who was who

LOL you know you were hanging with me and aaron most of the day... and audiofanatics and bigpimpin91....

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Awesome time last year.

Should be there again.

Anyone complaining about the drive .. 14 hours bitches!!

Should be bringing the white beast up with me this year though.

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

and for the record, no, the integra will not be demoing all day both days like last year......

lies!! u know u cant resist

="Impact"]

pioneer 4200 dvd

4 sets aa carbon mids

2 sets rockford power t1 tweeters

rockford power t400.4

rockford power 4inch

DC 175.4 DC 3.5k (soon to be 2)

2 DC XL 15s

The artist formally known as willie3719

lies!! u know u cant resist

LOL you know how much of the show i got to see saturday? None, I wasnt able to get away from the car long enough to even see other cars, and sunday I had maybe 20 min to wonder around LOL

Im going to enjoy the show this year.. Ill make my GF demo the car if anything :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Hell derrick were going have 4 cars there this year. I'm sure you'll get a break from demoing...lol.

Pretty sure price will still be 50 has been the last 2 years.

Dwright don't talk about drive time...I got 20 and some change to get to SBN...lol. didn't you fly in last year anyway.

www.dcsoundlab.comDCforum.jpgyoutube video's kbsmoker2011 MECAOH AS3 Champ 147.5OH DB2 Champ 125.9WF AS3 3rd 147.3WF DB3 2nd 128.3

SystemPioneer AVH-P4300DVD2 sets Fusion Encounter 6.5 componentson Crunch Ground Pounder 1200.418" DC NEO

on DC 5.0KKnukonceptz 1/0 through outBig 3 all 1/0XS D6500under hood D3100 in the backMechman 270....rebuilt by Ohio Generator :)

LOL you know you were hanging with me and aaron most of the day... and audiofanatics and bigpimpin91....

haha true true. good times either way. this time i'll hang around long enough to eat out this time lol

I still havent got all the damn sunscreen washed outta my shirt from last year, the collar still smells like it lol. I'm hoping to be there again its roughly 2.5hrs from me.

TDHRIP_zps8bedfde5.jpg

06 Impala SS
Kenwood Excelon DDX593

Ampere Audio 150.4

Ampere Audio 5K
1 XS D4700 (front)
Mechman 320a Alt. w/ Big 3

Lots of Second Skin Damplifier

Under Construction for 2017

Archived