Sonic Electronix

even with a tarp on it the ground is going to be wet and it will get wet from the bottom up.

good point. i assumed it was on a sawhorse but he never said that.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Face it dude, your wood is probably screwed now. You can't tell me you don't have a skateboard/scooter/longboard/kids bike or anything else that is small with wheels. It's pretty easy, if you can't drag/lift it, put something with wheels under it and push. heck, even ask some random walking by or a neighbor to give you a hand to carry it inside. You don't need to be a hulk or have multiple people to help if you think practically.

My RE MT 18" wall build Former build, farewell beloved wall.In progress, Toyota Starlet build

This forum has a massive boner for ridiculous electrical upgrades.

parents are not home to help? its pretty easy with 2 people.

i hope the scrap wood is large pieces. the wind will push that tarp pretty hard. you need a lot of weight to hold it down. depending on how its laid out.

yea they are a decent size to hold down the tarp good. no one was home, not my mom, nor my dad, or my brother in law. just me, the wife, and my daughter. dam i knew i should had started working right when i got home from work. just for "safety precaution", i left the cardboard on top of the wood, under the tarp. even though the the cardboard could soak up the water, i had nothing else but the tarp and the cardboard. but then again, its only 1 sheet that we are talking about....and a half too. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

ill check it out later on today whenever its "dried up". and will provide pics for a testimony.

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Its still dripping, so have you had a chance to get it in? Its not raining that bad.

2012 GMC SIerra CC

System Build

Headunit--Stock

Sub Amp--DC 2.0k

Subs--2-SA8v2's

Enclosure--Need one made!!

Highs Amp--Sundown SAX-100.4

Front Highs--Rockford Fosgate T2652-S

Rear--Sundown Neo Pro 6.5

XS Power D2400--XS D3400

No Big Three yet!

http://www.youtube.c...ser/raolito1980

all kinds of fail in this thread.

Also.. you have a wife and kid and live with your parents AND brother in law?

brother in law comes in few days a week (guessing 3-4 days) to see his son. wife goes to high school for the moment and im going to college while working, and obviously i had no choice but to stay at my parents while i get my life together.

Its still dripping, so have you had a chance to get it in? Its not raining that bad.

just checked it out today and just poured on few major parts of the wood. once i seen the wood partly wet, i just gave up and will buy more wood on thursday. its only $25 a sheet and just need 2. FTMFL

edit: next time, im going to leave and make the cuts inside the garage.

Archived