Jump to content
Sonic Electronix

Recommended Posts

Posted

So what would happen to my mdf I have in my back yard? I'm in a middle of building my box and saw the forecast and its going to rain all day tomorrow. Ftl

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

If you leave your box outside and it gets wet you might as well just take however much money you spent on the box and light it on fire.

Posted

Dam, well 2 layers of cardboard will work to cover it for the night? Its already late and would want to cut it to put it inside but angry neighbours...yea, ya'll get the point. Lol dam, ill add more cardboard if I have to

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

Posted

just bring it inside lol dont risk it

CDyneSi_zps9638e5fa.jpg

VbjgkeI_zpsdd2219ec.jpg

________________________________________________________________________

deepsilencer, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:32, said:

splzx3, on 22 Aug 2011 - 17:27, said:

i had my fun on one of his videos...till he blocked me then i got my mother into it lol after her he closed the comments xD

lol your mom is a G! good.gif

WTF, I never thought I'd have a conversation about cross dressers and trans-genders on a car audio forum.

Posted

Lol at the cardboard idea, get a tarp or somethin, or say fuck the neighbors and cut it to put it inside

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

×
×
  • Create New...