Sonic Electronix

ya... last i checked cardboard soaks up water. no good. tarps would be your best bet. or trash bags with a lot of tape. have to cover all the seams.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

why do you gotta cut it up to get it inside? O.o

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

If you dont get it inside then in the morning you will have 1" thick brittle mdf. Fuck pissin people off, if you have to cut it to get it inside then cut the shit up. If not you just wasted however much you just spent on that wood.

Lol at the cardboard idea, get a tarp or somethin, or say fuck the neighbors and cut it to put it inside

ya... last i checked cardboard soaks up water. no good. tarps would be your best bet. or trash bags with a lot of tape. have to cover all the seams.

why do you gotta cut it up to get it inside? O.o

If one of your neighbors has a garage then ask them if it's alright if you store it there till the rain passes.

so this is what i did, i checked outside to see the weather (its been like an hour and a half when the rain started sprinkling) and i saw the cardboard wet, and i was like 'aaww shit, there goes my wood', and i looked under the cardboard, and the wood is still dry, but had some wet spots (hopefully it wont hurt a lil bit). i ran to my garage, looking for something to cover the wood with cardboard(lol), and luckily, found a tarp (thank god), and covered the whole sheet and put some left over wood after the cuts were made in case of a lil breeze occurs. the reason i didnt do the cuts inside the garage is because 1. tight space (from all the crap my parents have in the garage) 2. a lil dog with shit and piss everywhere with bad odor (not the dog) and 3. wood dust and i dont have a mask for the moment. thanks for the advice and luckily i had the brain to even wonder if any consequences will occur if the rain soaks the wood.

edit: the reason i have to cut it up to get it inside so i can get it easier. the sheet is 8x4 ft and im only 5'9, 130lbs, and hard to get a nice grip. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

wait wait wait........ You ran to your GARAGE and got a tarp.... ummmmm. Wood ---> Garage = good...

lol i know, but its dark, slippery from grass being wet, heavy boards that i barely get a grip of it, and dont want to risk my back or my body, and if i had the strength to put it inside, i would, but cant. lol

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

parents are not home to help? its pretty easy with 2 people.

i hope the scrap wood is large pieces. the wind will push that tarp pretty hard. you need a lot of weight to hold it down. depending on how its laid out.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

Archived