do people have no decency anymore?

A lot of people just don't have morals these days. It amazes me how a guy or girl can go out and cheat, then go home and sleep next to their significant other. Idk...maybe its just me, but I couldn't do it. I have this rare thing called a conscience.

I feel bad if I even catch myself looking at another female in the wrong way

MY BUILD

1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport

1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything

Alpine cda-9884

Crescendo CZ components

(2) Crescendo bc2000's

(2) Jolt 150ah

(2) Yellow top optimas

(1) Juicebox black cherry addition

(1) Mechman 270 avbm

miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's

You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.

This is why I am a guy that goes for the virgins... I know, A GUY GOING FOR VIRGINS, but I am young so there are a few my age still. I know I can trust them if they are still, I dated a "whore" once, cheated on me when she was drunk, and I have never gone down that path since..

Next girl I dated was a virgin, and we dated for 5 months until we broke up for a few dumb reasons but will probably get back together sometime soon. I am fresh out of highschool, but I dont like going for the whores since a relationship is about trust, and not sex for me. Every other one of my friends are just out lookin for "who can get laid tonight first"... but not me.

7w1lnOR.jpg

2004 Bagged Trailblazer

(4)18" Sundown Nsv3s
(4) Taramps HD10000s, Taramps DSP3000, Lanzar opti 250x2, AB 100x4
(2)DC power SP 270s, (14)XS Power d3100s, (1)d6500

I wouldn't be so quick to say that MOST people are like this, I've been cheated on, but i've also been with loyal and honest girls. It has a lot to do with maturity level, HS girls tend to be disloyal...they don't really understand the type of emotional repercussions it can have... for everyone involved... OF COURSE this is true for guys too. It seems like HS, like 16-17 as u described, people don't really have the sense of what "commitment" means, and most HS relationships are short term.. Longest i had in HS was 7 months..

** EDIT

Not trying to seem like a saint or something, but I was never like that ^. I was always into Long-term relationships, i went through a raving/drug phase with lot's of hookups, and got it out of my system, by junior/senior year, i enjoyed the comfort/trust/relaxed type of long term relationship, I learned early how much more rewarding it is.

OH and i found out what it's like to be cheated on...bitch

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

2x Pioneer 6 1/2 (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 1" tweeters (stock amp)

2x Pioneer 6x9 (stock amp

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

Soundstream DTR 1700 R.I.P

2x Champion series PRO 12" subs

0 AWG Big 3, Stinger SP1700 battery

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

This is why I am a guy that goes for the virgins... I know, A GUY GOING FOR VIRGINS, but I am young so there are a few my age still. I know I can trust them if they are still, I dated a "whore" once, cheated on me when she was drunk, and I have never gone down that path since..

Next girl I dated was a virgin, and we dated for 5 months until we broke up for a few dumb reasons but will probably get back together sometime soon. I am fresh out of highschool, but I dont like going for the whores since a relationship is about trust, and not sex for me. Every other one of my friends are just out lookin for "who can get laid tonight first"... but not me.

X2

I wouldn't make the virgin/whore distinction, but i've always avoided loose/slutty girls (for relationships ;) ). and my longest relationship to date, 1 year-ish (i'm young still) was with a girl who was a virgin when we met..

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

A lot of people just don't have morals these days. It amazes me how a guy or girl can go out and cheat, then go home and sleep next to their significant other. Idk...maybe its just me, but I couldn't do it. I have this rare thing called a conscience.

x2

Not trying to sound like i'm perfect or something, but i learned EARLY how painful it is when you give someone everything, and they throw it away to cheat etc.. I've never cheated on anyone, and now that i know how bad it hurts, i will never do it.

2009 Cobalt LT

Pioneer Headunit

4x Pioneer 6 1/2

Pioneer GM-6400F

To come:

New or repaired DTR!!

people dont have decency anymore.... parents dont teach their kids that at all! i have always been respectful to women younger or older no matter what, weather i have a right to be pissed, raise my voice but i dont.... thats just how i was raised, i open the door for my girl everywhere we go, go out of my way to make her happy, and treat her with respect. people nowadays dont care what their kids are doing and its socially acceptable for a girl to be a whore.

EVERY generation the worlds getting worse and worse period. im 17 and hate being grouped in the "teenage" group because i dont act like all the dumbass' around me

I SCAM PEOPLE OUT OF MONEY... AVOID ME LIKE I AM AN AIDS INFECTED RETARD...

Meh, see that on a daily basis. Feel bad for both parties, because both of their piss streams will be lit up like a firework in a war zone. Sex is great, but not THAT great. If you need it that bad, they make toys that solve your problems AND keep you clean.

Not to sound cocky, but I am ALWAYS mistaken for looking/acting older. When I DJ'ed at a biker bar one night, I was questioned by one of the women about how old I was, and when I told them, they said they would have mistaken me for being legal to get in the bar by myself. (Mind you, I'm 17, and the woman was sober. She wasn't later on, but then again who wasn't?). When I got busted and sent to juvenile hall, the staff complimented me when I left for my attitude and how I acted, which they said was a surprise, because most people come in and cuss & act like three-year olds. I was always taught to treat people how you wanted to be treated, and that's what I do. I hold doors open for people, help if it looks like they may need some help, but so help me god you cut me off and whip around me in traffic, I WILL whip around you as close, or even closer, take off, pull in front of you, and slam on my brakes. :pardon:

Nah, I wouldn't do that. But seriously, I give everyone respect, as long as they treat me right. I have been told by my ex girlfriend's that I treated them and their family the best, and most of them said I was one of very few that their parents/family liked. Same situation right now. Met my girl's foster parents (yes, she's in foster care, not for bad reasons), her aunt & uncle, and her brother, and they all like me because I respect them and don't treat them like crap.

Anyways, girl took it in the butt, forgot to take her pill, boys will end up having a subpoena for child support in 9 months time. She'll take child support money & welfare & buy shit from Victoria's Secret, end up having more kids, and the chain goes on. Welcome to 21st Century America :clapping::yahoo:

/middle of the night rant.

POTATO!

Where are the pictures of the said hot girl you work with!?

I don't have a cam and the phone is broke. I could probably do one of these stories every week, because there are a lot of fine women at the hospital. If they aren't married, they are potential game. A guy with the right looks and game could probably bag a married one. I've seen it happen. I just can't believe how she was talking about burning and is still trying to screw every guy she sees that looks half ways decent. She said she is done having kids, but not the way she is going.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Archived