do people have no decency anymore?

So I volunteer at the local hospital part-time. Today I was sitting at the desk doing my thing and I see this chick come in. She was okay, but nothing to get up and help. A little later, these two guys come in. They had seen her and started plotting. Just to mention they looked young, maybe 16 or 17. One was on the phone the whole time with his ol' lady and I guess the other was single or stalking for women. Soon they cross paths in the hallway. They asked her what was her name was and if she had a boyfriend. She said she did and I couldn't hear the rest. I see the single guy hand her his phone and she puts her number in. They said something else and leave. About 30 minutes later, I see the guys coming back thru saying they had texted her and she said yes to something. He was overly excited, so I have an idea. They said more be I couldn't hear it. I believe they hooked up after that. I didn't see them for the rest of the time I was there. I can't believe a girl that said she had a boyfriend would just hand out her real number and just go off with those guys like that. Maybe it was because they were young. If you have an ol' lady that has never done anything like that, I believe you are lucky. I bet her boyfriend has no clue and she has probably done that before. On a side note, they got me working with a new volunteer female and so is bad. I'm gonna pursue this :werd_msword:

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

Eww, she's just..gross and dirty.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

i am just as shocked at the guys who drive down the street honking at women, or just yelling at them. has that ever worked or are you just supporting the downfall of chivalry? i used to work with 2 guys that did that and we drove a delivery truck with the company name on it. hell, he would even honk while i was driving. although he did get fired for it after i left lol.

anyways, im with you man. kids these days are just... well... fucked up. i know it wasnt perfect when i was 17 but it wasnt anywhere near that bad. we need a new religious movement to make sex and evil thing again. not that i think it is, we just need a restart lol. its going to be like roman times soon.

If I answered you in a well mannered, informative way, you asked a good question or had a good attitude. If I was an asshole, you asked a stupid question or you had a fucktard attitude... or I was in a bad mood.

Team BassickHU: Pioneer AVIC Z110Front: Peerless SLS 6.5", Peerless HDS 4", Rainbow tweeter - running activeAmp: JL HD600/4 and DC 4 channel (bridged to midbass)Processor: JBL MS-8Subs: 2x 12" AA MayhemsAmp: DC 3kElectrical: DC power 270xp alt. 1/0 big 4. XSpower D3400 and six D680s.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/121795-29-update-the-buick-is-getting-a-rebuild/

Top career scores: DBdrag 151.7 MECA SQ 82.25My SOTM build

Yeah. im pretty sure they dont warranty retarded people.

meh what id do if i was that age again.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

stop crying.

maybe she had good reason to do what she did?

maybe her bf wasnt doing something right?

you mad you cant do it like that?

lol, im jk dude. some people are just like that. hell some chicks are just whores ...

2006 F-150

4 DC XL M2 18's Walled Daily Driver

XS Power

4 DC 3.5kw

Team DC

Team S.P.L.

Lot of Audio Technix and 1/0

DC Audio Dealer

American Bass Dealer

XS Power Dealer

Audio Technix Dealer

DWRIGHT-1-1.jpg

Never thought about trying to pick them up at the hospital. I usually go to the abortion clinic to look for mine :peepwall:

Just kidding shes a skank

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

A lot of people just don't have morals these days. It amazes me how a guy or girl can go out and cheat, then go home and sleep next to their significant other. Idk...maybe its just me, but I couldn't do it. I have this rare thing called a conscience.

1989 Chevy Caprice Classic
350ci V8 High Performance

JVC Arsenal HU

JL XR series components

Infinity Reference 6x9s

Pioneer Premier 4-Channel

Clarion 2-Channel

Rockford Fosgate Series 1 2-Channel

Fusion 2000.1D

MTX Crossover

RF, Knu, Kicker, and Monster wiring

NVX VCW 12in. Sub **Won on here from the Sonic contest!**

*Build log coming soon!*

Starting all over pretty much which the gear listed...lost almost everything I had, including my life. Never take life and what's in it for granted.

kids these days are just... well... fucked up.

Stereotypes like this really annoy me. People just classify all us kids the same way. We aren't all rude and disrespectful.

If I were to say, "All [racial group] smoke marijuana," most of you would think I'm a douchebag and bash me. How is it different when you classify all us teenagers negatively? Were still a "group."

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

Archived