do people have no decency anymore?

If I found out my fiance did something like this, Let's just say I'd be going to prison and she probably wouldn't have a vagina anymore <_<

Though I'd prolly just laugh it off and bang her friend

Lmao, thats how I usually handled it too

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

I'm 19 and I. Have never cheated on any of my girlfriends, always hold the door for everyone, always say ma'am and sir, I have that southern respect as some may say, it makes me sick to my stomach when old people or anybody at that gets shocked and amazed because I say ma'am or sir or hold the door for them or help them ... I don't want to say all teenagers are ass holes but the majority make it hard to NOT think that way ...

x2. I'm not a whole lot older than you but I'm the same way. It's sad how much disrespect people have, both young and old. I serve part time and I can't tell you how many times people just shrug off your service, though you get paid for it, and don't at least show some respect and say please and thanks once and awhile. If I'm being helped or helping I always say yes please, no thanks, stuff like that.

You down with O.P.P.? YEAH YOU KNOW ME! :lol:

But all lulz aside, I'm 19 and I respect the hell out of almost everyone unless they give me a reason to lose respect for them.

My biggest pet peeve is guys who disrespect women and treat them like meat. Just remember, there is a brain above that damn fine booty and huge rack. But it's different when the women subject themselves to be treated like a ho, because they probably are a ho so it doesn't bother me so much.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

I'm 19 and I. Have never cheated on any of my girlfriends, always hold the door for everyone, always say ma'am and sir, I have that southern respect as some may say, it makes me sick to my stomach when old people or anybody at that gets shocked and amazed because I say ma'am or sir or hold the door for them or help them ... I don't want to say all teenagers are ass holes but the majority make it hard to NOT think that way ...

x2. I'm not a whole lot older than you but I'm the same way. It's sad how much disrespect people have, both young and old. I serve part time and I can't tell you how many times people just shrug off your service, though you get paid for it, and don't at least show some respect and say please and thanks once and awhile. If I'm being helped or helping I always say yes please, no thanks, stuff like that.

Yeah, I understand where your coming from. Its your job, but that shouldn't stop people from having common curtsy.

fuck for a buck? :pardon:

some people are just like that. hell some chicks are just whores ...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTy2Utxwsc0

x2

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

well guys, part two. So I'm back at the hospital today. Before the new chick came in, there was this chick I worked with before. I haven't seen heard in nearly a month and she decides to come in today. She is a decent looking woman. Pretty face, nice butt and a few tattoos. I tried and can't get anywhere. She has 4 kids and is 28. Well, these guys are in the waiting room and come out and see her sitting there. They are eye balling her the whole time they walk by. She knows she is fine and loves the attention from different guys. She won't come out and say it, but she does. I say one of those guys is gonna hit on you eventually. Then is asked me if I wanted to take a lunch break. I knew what that meant. I thought about it and got up and left. I come back 30 mins later and one guys is in my seat beside her and 4 other are around here. Dude was spitting his hardest game. I got my seat back and they are still going at it. His boys eventually said they have to go and he hated to, but he had to go with them. She turns around and told me she gave him her number when dude sat down and she regrets it now. She said he was too young (22), was putting on a front and telling too much about himself in that short time. I know she was wild, but I had no clue she was so loose. Any guy the right age that meets her has a chance to tag it that day or night. Let me mention she was on the phone with her doctor talking about her burning and shit. I bet she screws 5 or 6 different guys a week. She seem to trust me enough to be honest will me and make the call like she did with her doctor around me, but I don't know. If she weren't shooting for a certain age range, I'm sure I'd be in there, but me want no burning.

2012 Honda Accord

Radio: Pioneer AVH-4200NEX

A lot of people just don't have morals these days. It amazes me how a guy or girl can go out and cheat, then go home and sleep next to their significant other. Idk...maybe its just me, but I couldn't do it. I have this rare thing called a conscience.

Me to man.. mine eats at me forever even for the simplest things..

1997 Chevy Cheyenne Single Cab

Pioneer DEH-3200UB

Two sets of Orion 6.5" Components In Each Door

AudioQue HDC3 15"

^^^ Its all For Sale!!!!! http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/99546-lots-to-sale-good-prices/ ^^^ AQ2200D

Wow, such a flexy beast(see what i did there lol)

Archived