Why Glock?

I chose Springfield XD over Glock simply cause of better safety features.

I was dead set on an XD until I held it. I did not care one bit for the grip safety. Sure its nice and cool but what happens if you need to draw and fire and you aren't quite gripped up properly? you get no fire. It did not fit my hand like I would have wanted either.

Exactly, thanks for your feedback. And like I said, its what people feel comfortable with

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

But easily a XD is comparable to a glock.

Xd has more safety features against a accident.

I gave reason why I chose a XD over Glock. Safety is first in guns. Period.

And plus, when a guy breaks in to invade your home, the very very very last thing you need in mind is 'is my safety off?' Because that split second can cause you your life

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

Its all in your personal preference bro but i will tell you from experience that i have had to use my Glock 23 in a life or death situation and it came through for me and never let me down... Plus i have used an XD before and while it is a great firearm as well my hand got fatigued from firing several rounds out of it and i wasnt to keen on the safety setup where as the Glock fit like a glove...

PS the only safety to worry about is your finger...If you dont touch the trigger than the gun shouldnt go off ;)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

i like the champer loaded indicator on my xd that was one of my main reasons for buying it not a neccesary thing but nice to take the guess work ot of it also i love the feel of the xd over the glock lol diffrent hands diffrent pistols lol

Only DC Dealer In Alaska

PS the only safety to worry about is your finger...If you dont touch the trigger than the gun shouldnt go off ;)

Something when I tell customers about safety.

But easily a XD is comparable to a glock.

Xd has more safety features against a accident.

I gave reason why I chose a XD over Glock. Safety is first in guns. Period.

And plus, when a guy breaks in to invade your home, the very very very last thing you need in mind is 'is my safety off?' Because that split second can cause you your life

I can attest to that personally and taht is what my previous post was about Carlos.. My home was broken into back in december and i had to use my glock on the intruder

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

A friend of mine carries an XD. I have shot it a few times and for me the palm safety was a major turn off. I like the idea of the Glock having only one external safety being on the trigger. Wait on the SMD gun guru Hugh G. Rection to chime in. He is a genius when it come to handguns and rifles.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

yeah but he's going to tell you to get a kimber or a 1911 45 lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

So this will be my first handgun purchase. I really enjoy shooting so I think its about time to break down and buy a firearm instead of renting at the local range. Can any of you guys give me your input on some good brands/models to look at. I think I have narrowed it down to either a Sig or a Glock but am open to other suggestions. Im a bit of a noob on the whole handgun stuff so take it easy lol

so, what excatly are you looking for in a handgun? is it just gonna be for plinking on the weekend? defense in the home? concealed carry?

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Archived