I can look at my gun from 10 feet away and see if it has a bullet in it...

while i have to agree with taking an XD over a glock and day of the week and twice on sunday..... i dont want anyone knowing if my gun is loaded. its none of their business. i open carry instead of concealed carry. civilians, leo, doesnt matter. its none of their damn business if my gun is loaded or not.

full mag, 1 in the tube, hammer back, safety on. all i need.

Well most people wouldn't know what to look for to see if its loaded.

I meant it for self purpose.

Say you have some break into your house and you forget. One look can tell you instead of chambering.

i dont hae that issue they are always loaded

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

i dont hae that issue they are always loaded

But I rather have a feature that says it is, instead of not knowing and pulling the trigger then remembering I forgot...

Just me. I leave mine loaded but I have forgot once. I let somebody hold it, I always clear it, just in case their a idiot.

And forgot to chamber one back. Few days later I noticed when I looked at my gun it wasn't loaded.

To each their own. I like having features like this.

I can look at my gun from 10 feet away and see if it has a bullet in it...

while i have to agree with taking an XD over a glock and day of the week and twice on sunday..... i dont want anyone knowing if my gun is loaded. its none of their business. i open carry instead of concealed carry. civilians, leo, doesnt matter. its none of their damn business if my gun is loaded or not.

full mag, 1 in the tube, hammer back, safety on. all i need.

Well most people wouldn't know what to look for to see if its loaded.

I meant it for self purpose.

Say you have some break into your house and you forget. One look can tell you instead of chambering.

well for me, its a bit different. unless my gun is completely disassembled on the table, it is loaded.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Why not? I've never had any problem with any of mine... I have several that aren't revolver style...

from the stories i heard about the sigma, its not a good handgun. and you can get a glock for the cheaper price than the M&P model. but i seen reviews about the bodyguard .380 and its had good feedbacks. but good thing the OP is getting a 9mm than a .380, .380 are getting expensive and hard to find (unless its not a high demand like last year)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

On the note of safety. I have an XD40 and I imagine all XD's are the same. There are two safeties, one on the the back and one on the trigger. This, honestly, scares the shit out of me. I keep my gun locked up most of the time. But I have three young boys. On the XD the only thing you have to do to disable the safety is hold the damn thing and put your finger on the trigger. I worry about accidents with this gun.

Other than that its a pretty nice gun. They also make a compact version.

Ever thought about a revolver? I loved my Taurus 357.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

On the note of safety. I have an XD40 and I imagine all XD's are the same. There are two safeties, one on the the back and one on the trigger. This, honestly, scares the shit out of me. I keep my gun locked up most of the time. But I have three young boys. On the XD the only thing you have to do to disable the safety is hold the damn thing and put your finger on the trigger. I worry about accidents with this gun.

so, you worry about the xd for only having 2 safeties, then bring up the revolver, which has no safeties........

when it comes to guns, the best safety of all is the one between your ears.......

Owner of BigAss Ports

I worry because in my eyes the safety on the XD is not much of one at all. Pick the gun up and hold it...now put your finger on the trigger.....safety defeated. If you read what I wrote you would see that the concern is with my children. Like I said I keep it locked up most of the time. My kids know that it is not a toy, I have shown it to them and let them handle it so they are familiar...but they are still only children.

And as far as the safety on the revolver....again read, I said it was a Taurus, which I would have assumed since you seem to be the gun know it all, that you would know they do in fact have a safety. Its a pain in the ass too cause ita a damn key.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

I worry because in my eyes the safety on the XD is not much of one at all. Pick the gun up and hold it...now put your finger on the trigger.....safety defeated. If you read what I wrote you would see that the concern is with my children. Like I said I keep it locked up most of the time. My kids know that it is not a toy, I have shown it to them and let them handle it so they are familiar...but they are still only children.

And as far as the safety on the revolver....again read, I said it was a Taurus, which I would have assumed since you seem to be the gun know it all, that you would know they do in fact have a safety. Its a pain in the ass too cause ita a damn key.

forgot about that. i have a taurus but removed that safety, lol.

Owner of BigAss Ports

Other than that its a pretty nice gun. They also make a compact version.

Well with a XD you at least have to have your hand in firing position for it to fire.

Glock, not so much.

Its more safe IMO than Glock. That's all I was saying.

Archived