Sonic Electronix

DC AUDIO FANS CHECK THIS OUT !!!!!!!!!

Just because the magnets are near the same size and they have a pole vent does not mean they are even remotely similar. But I forgot..since the dc's don't have flames on the magnets and a dumb looking basket they are the same thing. Take your crossfires out and see how similar they are to a bunch of other companies.

havent been able to find any other motor that is the exact same as mine

unlike DC

Countdown to you getting banned and returning to D4S 3...2...1...

what are they going to BAN me for showing that DC is dam near the same as RE and sundown

- 1998 Ford Mustang -

Time to rebuild.

4 15s and alot of power

TEAM DTF

What are you upset about?

The post has to be about you being tired of hearing DC's name. There's reasons behind the love fest for DC. Some go a little far in declaring it the best in every thread, but either way Rusty makes nice woofers.

SMD Super Seller/Buyer

Audison----Hertz----Rainbow

nah just letting everyone know what they are buying

i aint got no problem with DC

yall are all to scared to admit that it looks to be the same manufactured motors as RE and Sundown because you guys all think DC is the greatest **** since sliced bread

hahaha

so which is it? You do or don't have a problem with DC Audio?

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Just because the magnets are near the same size and they have a pole vent does not mean they are even remotely similar. But I forgot..since the dc's don't have flames on the magnets and a dumb looking basket they are the same thing. Take your crossfires out and see how similar they are to a bunch of other companies.

unlike DC

Countdown to you getting banned and returning to D4S 3...2...1...

what are they going to BAN me for showing that DC is dam near the same as RE and sundown

No for the stupid stuff you are bound to say as this thread progresses. If it lasts that long.

2000 GMC Sonoma

AQ20 FTMFW!

4 DC XL 15's

Cadence ZRS-C9

Infiniti Kappa 3.5's and 6x8's

Bravox 6.5 components

DCSig.jpg

unlike DC

Obvious troll is obvious.

yall are all to scared to admit that it looks to be the same manufactured motors as RE and Sundown because you guys all think DC is the greatest **** since sliced bread

hahaha

You do realize all subwoofers use magnets and baskets right? I'm guessing your on this forum cause nobody like you on the others, and you made this thread because your jealous of DCs fairly priced product versus your precious DDs. I don't see any similarities aside from them all being subwoofers, because I'm not retarded. Go hug an overpriced DD, your just as bad as the kicker or JL nuts that run around youtube.

It's all gone!

The Celica Build

Feedback

If I buy something from you, DO NOT USE FEDEX!

Ill say this an shutup use to run all DD blew my voicecoils through my 9515s most people never seen nothing like that called DD they were rude and said cant do nothing for you 1100 dollar sub paper weights. paid 240 for recones sold them. Called up DC best customer service i ever had, bought level 5s snappped the neck joints on 3 in 3weeks full warranty. switched to xls have won 14-1st place in meca and dbdrag. on team dc and will never go with another company. why? cause rusty and the crew are down to earth and profesional.

TEAM DC AUDIO

VEHICLE:98 chevy tahoe 2wd 3-4 drop

HEADUNIT:alpine 9886

PREAMP:arcaudio

FRONT STAGE:4-6 1/2s selinium,DD component set and 4-selinium tweeters in each door

KICKPANELS:jl audio 5 1/4

REAR DOORS: dd components 6 1/2s

HIGHS AMPS:zapco 750.2 on front doors,zapco an another 750.2 on kicks and rear doors

SUBS:4-ascendant audio 18s with 5 spiders in a custom box built by KINGSUV

SUB AMP: 2-dc7.5s

ALTERNATORS: 3-mechmans 1- 425comp, 1-smd spec350, 1-270 with adj voltage harness on custom dc bracket

WIRE:10-runs 0g front to back

BATTERIES:6-d1400s

TL results:157.1 at 38hz and 156.8 at headrest score @37hz. STATE AND NATIONAL RECORD IN MECA S5.

Archived