I like that you don't have a lot of hatch flex..you must be relieved B) I see what you mean about the frameless windows now :/ The 3000GT had frames, so I didn't actually see what you were talking about when we were txting.

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

nice flex now get it all clean and tidy lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

I like that you don't have a lot of hatch flex..you must be relieved B) I see what you mean about the frameless windows now :/ The 3000GT had frames, so I didn't actually see what you were talking about when we were txting.

In the beginning of the vid was like high 30hz so that flex is at a pretty high freq. The other song i played was mid 40s. When it gets low low it flexes like a bitch. Can see light getting in.

Haha in 2 more weeks i'll be 18. And you know what that means :peepwall:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Now I gotta make a video in the mornin.

Nice window flex there Chris and I love that song.

I like the oldschool one..

TDHsiggy.png

Current System: Stock 2011 Tahoe

Loud as F**K

Just kidding

In the beginning of the vid was like high 30hz so that flex is at a pretty high freq. The other song i played was mid 40s. When it gets low low it flexes like a bitch. Can see light getting in.

Haha in 2 more weeks i'll be 18. And you know what that means :peepwall:

you can marry your gay lover and smoke some fags with him? Oh and buy gay p*** too.

jk jk jk lol chris is NOT gay and fyi brits call cigarettes fags hence the 'smoke fags'

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Looks. Good focker!

What did Ken rate the sub for?

Is the gain set for full output?

Yeah full powa!

And he said like 2k. But its in a tiny box with tiny port and terrible air flow so i could prolly give it 3-4k daily or 5k for a quick burp. As long as its clean though. If i give it 1k dirty it gets smelly... :pardon:

i resolve to be a nicer moderator.

Tercel build R.I.P.

Eclipse build Old New

V-Dub

My feedback.

Looks good, whats the box tuned to?

Jeep Cherokee 4dr -4.75 in front, new rusty's 4.5 in rear leafs -micky thompson 35x14.50x15 -locker rear -Rusty's offroad Engine/transmission/transfer case/crossmember/gas tank skid plates -Warn front bumper with 8000lb winch -Custom rear bumper -Warrior product tube doors (summertime) -Optima redtop (starter) -26XK miles and still runs like a bat out of hell

Kenwood H/U

1/0 wire,

136 amp alt 200 ah batteries 12.7 daily

2 Apsm 1500 @ 2 ohm strapped on zv3 d1 with ns softparts

Mb quart 125.4 wired to 4 aura 6's

3.6 cube box tuned to 36 plays down to 23hz

Archived