The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Who gives a shit if someone says clip or mag!? You know what they are talking about.

i guess its about like someone calling your chevy suburban a ford expedition. you still know what they are talking about..... right?

No its nothing like that at all.

TeamDeadlyHertz-PUNKYOU007.png

d(-__-)b

beer sucks...but i can bring some jose cuervo. Only problem is that it makes me horny and gives me the rams. So unless yall wanna fight and then have some great make up sex i will leave it home.

Who gives a shit if someone says clip or mag!? You know what they are talking about.

i guess its about like someone calling your chevy suburban a ford expedition. you still know what they are talking about..... right?

No its nothing like that at all.

ermmmm, yeah it is. they are 2 completely different things.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

Here.

A clip just holds ammunition & will not feed ammunition since there is not a spring to push the ammunition into the firearm. A Magazine is a feeding device that holds the ammunition & has a spring to feed the ammunition into the firearm. Also a clip is normally used to feed a magazine.

As far as magazines go there are numerous types. The common ones are a box magazine, tubular magazine, rotary magazine & these can be internal or detachable. Most bolt action rifles have an internal magazine while most semi automatic firearms have a detachable magazine like what is used in an AK-47 or the AR-15 series rifles. One internal magazine semi auto rifle is the M-1 Garand, it also needs a clip to feed it. Many 22 rifles have a tubular magazine as do many shotguns. An example of a rotary box magazine would be the 10/22 ruger or the old Savage 99. The 10/22 is detachable where the Savage 99 is not (in the old ones, the newer Savage 99 magazines are detacable & I believe a regular box style). Hope this helps some.

Hmm so i may be trading my Glock in to purchase a Sig :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Just buy a sig fag you can never have too many

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Fuck this thread n u too Hugh I asked a simple question about what were some good guns out there, didn't know I was gonna get a smartass reply, thanks for havin my back Jeff, smartasses like Cfall make me not wanna come on this sight. When I get asked questions about wheels n tires I try to help not b a fag about it

117v1h5.png

2005 Lariat F-150

On 30 inch DUBS

6 Crossfire XS-V2 18's

2 Cactus 12k's, 1 Cactus 1000, 1 sundown 100.4

12 - 6.5 Crescendo mids and 4 Crescendo supertweets

SMD 340 alt, Mechman 270 alt

7 NSB 170 batterys

Fuck this thread n u too Hugh I asked a simple question about what were some good guns out there, didn't know I was gonna get a smartass reply, thanks for havin my back Jeff, smartasses like Cfall make me not wanna come on this sight. When I get asked questions about wheels n tires I try to help not b a fag about it

looks like we got a live one here.........

its the internet, dont get all butt hurt about it.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

I simply posted differences so you could learn. That's the whole point most of us post in sections (besides off-topic) is to learn something. If you're going to get offended over me trying to help you know the difference then that is your problem, but grow up and don't start anything here.

I like this section because if I don't know something someone will correct me and I can have an adult conversation, and if you can't be apart of the mature conversations thats your problem, but insults are not needed.

Back to the thread:

What are some differences between the Sig 22x's? (225, 226, etc.)

Archived