The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

Oh nice.... Dunno bout fail zero but i know a few places to get fa bcg and some uppers that aren't noveske

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

im a noob when it comes to anything other than a handgun haha, but im thinking about getting something new.

Posted on a local forum and someone said they are doing a package deal on a rock river/ spikes tactical ar15. $775 out the door or $820 with chrome lined barrel kit. Waiting for a pm back with specs and what not. any input would be great.

How would this be for everyday concealed carry? Would you trust your life with it? I'm a complete noob with guns but I need to start learning more.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

How would this be for everyday concealed carry? Would you trust your life with it? I'm a complete noob with guns but I need to start learning more.

you know a Springfield xd in my personal opinion would be the gun of choice. having shot both the glock and xd series. springfield all day.

Depends on your body size. That is s full size handgun, and not easily concealed by most. In addition to that a .45 is not the best choice if your a noob. :)

Rolex you sicken me.

this_zpszasq3bwt.gif

Just let me finish my pie

~ Juice

you know a Springfield xd in my personal opinion would be the gun of choice. having shot both the glock and xd series. springfield all day.

while i would love to agree with you 100% since i own 2 xd40 handguns, and carry both regularly, I have to say for him try to find a range that rents guns and shoot both. see what he likes the best. the glock 21 is big, but with the right holster and body type, it could hide well. no way to know without just trying it out

these orphans aren't going to feast on themselves

Archived