The official guns and stuff shoot the breeze thread

I don't see the point it waiting 10 days.. The background check can be done in that moment and you can walk out with it that same day. What do they achieve by making us wait 10 days? Are they hoping we get a felony in those 10 days?

I know the real reason why it's 10 days but it's just stupid.. Back then things got done via post mail. Now it's electronic. The dealers knows if the background check passed in that moment. I know because I was told by my dealer when I bought my 3rd gun from him

I agree but if the cooling off period helps avoid 1 murder by someone that's pissed off and overreacting I' am fine with it. besides it gives me time to spend an a**load of money on accessories LOL. I wish I could get the Safariland 568 for it but alas they don't make one for that piece. I use that holster for my 1911 and love it.

Vehicle: 2001 Oldsmobile Alero Sedan Gold Edition

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Front: Polk DB461

Rear: Infinity Kappa 693.11i

Speaker amp: Kenwood Excelon 4/100-4

Sub Stage: Dual 12" Tantric MD's in a 3.2 sealed Cherrycustoms box

Sub Amp: Sound Qubed Q1-2200D

Amp Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC, Sky High 4 gauge OFC and Knuconceptz Krystal RCA Kables

Big 3 Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC

Second battery-Sprinter S12V285F 83ah and H/O Singer 320 alt

That cooling off period doesn't stop anyone from murdering.. If someone is that pissed they will obtain a gun illegally.. It's smarter since there is no application to get a gun in the black market. You can stock up on stuff with your gun in your possession. It's not like you can only buy accessories for it in those 10 days

The background check took less time than it took me to fill out the paper work and here we walk out with the firearm same day.

If my sole purpose was to buy the gun just to go kill someone I still wouldn't go buy one from the store and go through all the paper work especially since it just became easily traceable if I did so.

It's a lot of hassle to become a legal gun owner.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Nope we used to have to get purchase permits too but not anymore we just get ran through nics at the dealer and you either get a proceed or denied.

My background check went through in less than 5 minutes.

If you have a concealed carry permit you don't have to do the background check at all.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

I walked out with my last pistol in 15 minutes. When j bought my 34 the total time car to car was 13 minutes

Fuck that waiting period if it saves one life shit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Congrats on being one of the causes of people thinking 2A supporters are complete idiots. There's absolutely no way to have common sense gun laws with morons on both sides of the issue.

Vehicle: 2001 Oldsmobile Alero Sedan Gold Edition

Headunit: Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Front: Polk DB461

Rear: Infinity Kappa 693.11i

Speaker amp: Kenwood Excelon 4/100-4

Sub Stage: Dual 12" Tantric MD's in a 3.2 sealed Cherrycustoms box

Sub Amp: Sound Qubed Q1-2200D

Amp Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC, Sky High 4 gauge OFC and Knuconceptz Krystal RCA Kables

Big 3 Wiring: Sky High 0 gauge OFC

Second battery-Sprinter S12V285F 83ah and H/O Singer 320 alt

Archived