Sundown Audio

You'd be better off going with the dual 15" setup, IMO. This is assuming you have the proper space for them.

Edited by RAM_Designs

Ryan Miskin - owner of RAM Designs

I have my PM's turned off, please email at <script data-cfhash='f9e31' type="text/javascript"> /* */</script>

2200+ designs since March 2011...

what the fucks wrong with people hating and shit. I ask a simple question and people saying im a noob and shit? wtf. This guy that built my box has 4 18" AQs and they hit hard as hell. He built my box so Im going to him for the next one.... All I wanted to know is if the SA's get down because Ive never heard them before. And im not a noob i did all of my wiring myself i just don't have a shop to build my own box.. here is a vid of the sub so you annoying little pesants can stfu.

what the fucks wrong with people hating and shit. I ask a simple question and people saying im a noob and shit? wtf. This guy that built my box has 4 18" AQs and they hit hard as hell. He built my box so Im going to him for the next one.... All I wanted to know is if the SA's get down because Ive never heard them before. And im not a noob i did all of my wiring myself i just don't have a shop to build my own box.. here is a vid of the sub so you annoying little pesants can stfu.

Talk like this is exactly how you get people here to not like you. You're doing GREAT!

Edit: it's peasants by the way, You at least have to spell your insults correctly.

Edited by iKidwell

c'mon now, if i was shooting an 8 year old, it wouldnt be MY 8 year old.

i recently got a Pyle PL1590BL and i was building an enclosure for it tuned to 25 hz. i didn't have any tools to cut a circle so i hit it with a big hammer.

2003 Infiniti G35 Sport Sedan

Build in Progress

:shrug:

Thanks but I could care less if some losers on here hate me.

Coming from the guy who can't build his own box? A person who is asking said losers for answers...what exactly does that make you? From a person who also has setup a VS thread which is not allowed here, asking a question with a hundred different variables which are useless to debate properly and objectively....which is why they're not allowed.

And lol @ peasants with your heavy hitting BL and1200, lol.

Edited by TeamHT

Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?