06 Civic System Build-**New SUBS & Updates 07-16-12**

nope, it was just to much of a pain to stick a picture of a distribution block in there so that's what the red circle is...I'll be using a Stinger spd623

power wire to rear battery is 1/0awg ultraflex welding cable 100%copper and ground is tsunami 1/0. Then tsunami 4awg from distribution block to each amp as well as for the grounds.

Hope that helps

okay so wouldn't it be more efficient to run the 3 power wires for each amp directly from the battery instead of pulling power for all 3 amps through a single 1/0?

It may be & that may be how thing get wired up. My knowledge wiring wise is limited so thanks for that suggestion.

I guess main reason in doing it with the distribution block is to make things cleaner and easier vs having an inline fuse on each run to/from amp/battery as the distribution block is fused. Also my amps wont accept 1/0awg just 4awg or 8awg.

I'm assuming you mean run the 4awg from the battery to each amp directly?

Right now the second battery isn't in there because all i have in right now is my old amps of around 700rms

that's mostly dirt that the shop vac didnt pickup...and just a little bit of surface rust( more than likely from the vent to the outside right next to it)

also could be from the car being repaired after being rear ended about a year ago.

If I were you I would hit it with a wire brush or wire wheel, get it to bare metal, and hit it with some self-etching primer and epoxy paint. I would hate for such a nice car to rust through there.

Too many projects, too little time...

got the jl hd 600.4 installed on Friday all I can say is wow!!!

ordered my sub for right now form CJ18:

DC Audio Level 3 15" with carbon fiber dust cap FTW! I will be powering it off a JBL/Crown BPX amp.

In a few months I will recone the 15" to a 10" and add 2 more level 3 10's and a 2k amp!

Here is a sample pic of a 10" w/ CF dustcap: (from CJ18 on SMD)

cfdc10.jpg

2dccf10s.jpg

Im really not a Civic fan, but I have to say that yours is one of the nicest ive seen B) That CF cap is sexy too

On 5/8/2011 at 7:38 PM, Kranny said:
On 5/8/2011 at 7:35 PM, 'Maxim' said:

It hurts me inside when I read stuff like this and remember you're 15

LMFAO so true

:blush:

Mitsubishi 3000GT (Old Build)

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: (2) McLaren Audio MLT-2 Tweeters & (4) PRV Audio MR Series Neo 6.5" Mids

Substage: 4 15" Hybrid Subs - Tantric Motors & Sundown Softies

Amps: Banda 2.4D Amp (Tweets), American Bass VFL 350.4 (Mids), and (2) Ampere 3800s

Electrical :Singer 260A Alt & JY Power Lithium

2005 Chevy Colorado Ext Cab

Headunit: Pioneer 80PRS

Frontstage: 4 PRV 700Ti Tweets & 6 10" Delta Mids on 3000wrms

Substage: 6 Fi BTL 18s in a 4th Order Walkthrough on 3 Wolfram 4500s

Electrical: Singer "390" and JY Power

My Official Feedback Thread

yea I figured since I got the hood now the sub would look sick!

Not to mention no one around here has a 15' sub in their Honda!

Archived