ok boy's and girl's let's see the face behind the tag name

1 of the very few pics of my fugly ass.

58343_471751625534_519435534_7028892_5188176_n.jpg

2001 gmc seirra

5.3 auto 3.73 locked rear, long tube headers, offroad y pipe, duals, cai, black bear tune, 2/4 drop, 22s, rockford fosgate mods and highs and 4 ab hd 15s and a ab 750.1

1995 civic

1.5 auto slower then hell, dropped on coil overs, ex hub caps, 2 12 trunk, have 450 bucks in the car and gets 35 mpg

1992 s10

being bagged, shaved, and small stereo. right now a pile of parts

Image6.jpg

my hairs all messed up lawlzors

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

some pretty mofo's in here

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

some pretty mofo's in here

Team Devastation Mixed Martial ArtsMachado Brazilian JiujitsuOnce I lock it on there's no escape I don't train to make you tap, I train to tear your arm, leg, or head off. Its your job to tap before I can do that -Pain is only weakness leaving the body, its kill or be killed and only the strong survive...Rockford FosgateDigital DesignsFi Car AudioCrossfire Car Audio

My thoughts exactly Pit lol

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived