2 kicker 15 l7, Hertz mids/highs *Videos*

Looks :good: and good job on the door!

As far as criticism go, i dont really like the idea of those 9x6" in the back. Especially with that uppgraded frontstage/set.

But i guess that's a matter of taste.

It's all good tough!

got a great start man, i would have never put 9 hours into the doors!!! major props!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

instead of running through the doors you coulda tapped into the stock speaker wire. then ran ur wire from the wires behind the radio to the amp (soldering ofc, no crimping here)

00' Nissan Xterra

Always under construction :]

HU: Pioneer DEH3100-UB

Mids & Highs: Kicker DS Component Set & Crescendo tweeters

Mids & Highs Amp: Rockford 150.2

Subwoofer: 2 DC Audio LV 4 18"s

Subwoofer Amp: Hifonics Brutus 2005d

you been hanging out with jeff and dustin with that green paint? its yellow so it has to be loud.

instead of running through the doors you coulda tapped into the stock speaker wire. then ran ur wire from the wires behind the radio to the amp (soldering ofc, no crimping here)

i did this first and it did fine but i really wanted to try getting new wire in the doors. something like a challenge ^^

my 15 L7 build

my youtube channel with lots of L7 videos

Nice job doing it proper running the wires in the factory grommets.

Agreed with not into the loud rear stage to go with te high quality front stage. IMO the rears would be just for doing demo's to keep up with the bass, daily front stage only. That's a big box for sealed, which should give the Kickers a more flat response curve vs their normal peaky bass response.

Clovis Custom Audio 559-392-3600

96 Silverado Single Cab

2-DD9515's Cut-through

1-DDSE Amp

Stock electrical and a couple small stingers, LOL

the rear stage is really loud and keeps up with the bass. but it doesnt sound good for daily driving and i will set the gain low as soon as i get the Hertz speakers installed.

the big sealed box really gives a nice response and i dont get ugly peaks in music. the very low bass notes <30 hz are so insane, i didnt expect that from the l7s as i had 12 l7s in a (peaky) ported box.

my 15 L7 build

my youtube channel with lots of L7 videos

Archived